A1TD : Gears Of War 3. Re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello 1st post here. Can someone "please" post a list of all the Gears of War Pep Files? I have some files, but I'm looking for things like "Boltok Pistol", "Gorgon Burst Pistol ", "Hammerburst" [ unfold ]. I want mainly weapons. I keep Google-ing but i can't find good links. I think it might cut down on the same questions and help us all. Again Please please please!

first topic and, use google, or search in post, the link have in this topic.

Hello 1st post here. Can someone "please" post a list of all the Gears of War Pep Files? I have some files, but I'm looking for things like "Boltok Pistol", "Gorgon Burst Pistol ", "Hammerburst" [ unfold ]. I want mainly weapons. I keep Google-ing but i can't find good links. I think it might cut down on the same questions and help us all. Again Please please please!
A ton of the weapon files are in this thread. Just look for them, dude.

A ton of the weapon files are in this thread. Just look for them, dude.

When is the pepakura file at the top of the page gonna be ready it is really hard for new peole to have to look through hundreds of pages of stuff to find something and be given that same answer you gave. Not being an ass or anything but ive sent alot of people here and they just give up looking for stuff because there is so much to go through.

When is the pepakura file at the top of the page gonna be ready it is really hard for new peole to have to look through hundreds of pages of stuff to find something and be given that same answer you gave. Not being an ass or anything but ive sent alot of people here and they just give up looking for stuff because there is so much to go through.
The reason I said that you have to look for it on this thread is becuase I don't have the power to edit the first post to add in the files. Only the one who started the thread can do that.

Besides, 59 pages isn't hard to look through. Hell, the weapon models must be in the 30-40 page area.

Good luck.

Is there going to be any Prescott files made?not that I don't appreciate all of the other fantasic files.

Like ACDcrokr206 said, you have to look for the files, and yes I have posted the prescott files, though they are not unfolded yet, but they can be found on page 43. 57 pages of posts isn't hard to look through, I've done it several times myself.

Thanks for the help every one! I have looked through this tread and I have done some searching on the 405Th, and other pages. I have been keeping my eyes open for about a year. It would be nice to have all the files in one place. like Halo Costuming Wiki - [ http://halocostuming.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page ]. I want to make a zip file after I have all the Weapons and Armor I can find than post it via 4shared. All I have now are : Boomshot Grenade Launcher, Gnasher Shotgun, Long Shot Sniper rifle, "Ultimate" Lancer, Torque Bow, Boltok Pistol [ Thank you "Tonka" ], Sawed Off Shotgun, Retro Lancer - [Pendulum Wars]. Plus some armor not a lot of it. I view every one on here as a community and any help I can get would be much appreciated. I see a lot of things that are not pdo files and that are not unfolded yet, and trust me I tried to unfold them, I'm no good at it. Again thank you!

Thanks for the help every one! I have looked through this tread and I have done some searching on the 405Th, and other pages. I have been keeping my eyes open for about a year. It would be nice to have all the files in one place. like Halo Costuming Wiki - [ http://halocostuming.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page ]. I want to make a zip file after I have all the Weapons and Armor I can find than post it via 4shared. All I have now are : Boomshot Grenade Launcher, Gnasher Shotgun, Long Shot Sniper rifle, "Ultimate" Lancer, Torque Bow, Boltok Pistol [ Thank you "Tonka" ], Sawed Off Shotgun, Retro Lancer - [Pendulum Wars]. Plus some armor not a lot of it. I view every one on here as a community and any help I can get would be much appreciated. I see a lot of things that are not pdo files and that are not unfolded yet, and trust me I tried to unfold them, I'm no good at it. Again thank you!

Not to troll or anything, but the "Ultimate" Lancer is pretty much just a lancer shell over-widened. It's a good thing we've got the Epic Lancer on us, and thank's Community!

Is there going to be any Prescott files made?not that I don't appreciate all of the other fantasic files.

I have unfolded the Prescott shins if you would like them. I am currently working on the torso and boots. Sorry if the unfold isn't very good, I am still new to this unfolding stuff. Credit goes to bigjohn9397 for the file.

http://www.4shared.com/file/tgNReteL/Prescott_Shins.html

*UPDATE*

I have now unfolded the shoes. Again, credit goes to bigjohn9397 for the file.

http://www.4shared.com/file/aM9igBRL/Prescott_Shoes.html?

Not to troll or anything, but the "Ultimate" Lancer is pretty much just a lancer shell over-widened. It's a good thing we've got the Epic Lancer on us, and thank's Community!

It's cool man, i just wanted to make it known what I found out there.

I picked up 4 of the at Dollar General for $6 each. They got re-called because the company that made them got sued by Epic. That's what I was told by the guy at the store. so if you dot have one you probably won't! Here what is did with them. I made them in to lancers for my kids. they have foam blades.
Kidlancer.jpg

I picked up 4 of the at Dollar General for $6 each. They got re-called because the company that made them got sued by Epic. That's what I was told by the guy at the store. so if you dot have one you probably won't! Here what is did with them. I made them in to lancers for my kids. they have foam blades.
Kidlancer.jpg

Finally! Good for Epic and the swift steely bite of thier chainsaws!

I was just wondering it may be just me but I d/l'ed the files on first page it opens on pep viewer the thing is when I close it it says file does not exist which I can't transfer the files to another computer that has a printer

Hey guys! I'm currently working on a classic Fenix (Gears 1 or 2) I have been all over these threads and cannot find working pep files for the elbows or the thigh pieces. I have multiple files for every other piece! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Is there any other locust files other than the ones on the first post? I was hoping to find the Helmet, shin, and boot pieces for a possible locust Hunter. If not keep me posted.

By the way, thanks ZHunter, your unfold makes the boltok look easier to make :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back