A1TD : Gears Of War 3. Re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey i'm new to the site and pepakura and I printed out the Clayton Carmine helmet but there is no numbers on it so I'm not sure how to assemble it. Am I supposed to do something for it to print numbers out? Or am I supposed to just look at the program and figure it out myself?

Hey i'm new to the site and pepakura and I printed out the Clayton Carmine helmet but there is no numbers on it so I'm not sure how to assemble it. Am I supposed to do something for it to print numbers out? Or am I supposed to just look at the program and figure it out myself?

It depends on which program you're using. If you're using viewer, you should see a icon on the toolbar with white numbers in a red background that will add numbers or if you're using designer then you need to go under the "2D Menu" and click "Show Edge ID"

It depends on which program you're using. If you're using viewer, you should see a icon on the toolbar with white numbers in a red background that will add numbers or if you're using designer then you need to go under the "2D Menu" and click "Show Edge ID"

i'm using designer and what you said worked. Thank you so much. I'm really new so I'm not too familiar with the program yet. Thanks again.

I think that now, apart from the belt, thighs and gauntlets, we have all the Clayton files. Thanks to everyone who contributed to this, it has been very helpful.
On a side note, could anyone possibly tell me how to rip armour from models? (i.e - Take a peice of armour from a 3D model.) Sorry, I'm still learning.

Edit - I unfolded the Marcus shoe covers. Still working on the Prescott chest, lots of little parts. Anyhting that you would like done first?

http://www.4shared.com/file/N7rsG6hC/Marcus_Shoe_Covers.html

Just wondering where are all the fenix armor set or if they've been made and unfolded after searching the thread Im not seeing anything for fenix/dom/cole I could be wrong but after an hour of looking I gave up...built the baird chest way too small it ended up fitting the size of a 10 yr old or a really thin person (only had pep viewer to work with ) >_>

Just wondering where are all the fenix armor set or if they've been made and unfolded after searching the thread Im not seeing anything for fenix/dom/cole I could be wrong but after an hour of looking I gave up...built the baird chest way too small it ended up fitting the size of a 10 yr old or a really thin person (only had pep viewer to work with ) >_>

I do have some Dom and Marcus files if you would like me to unfold them for you.

Yes, I have the Dom torso and shins. I think they were posted a while ago by bigjohn9397

http://www.4shared.com/file/8rPe5llY/Dom_Shins.html?
http://www.4shared.com/file/axP9wHyj/Dom_Torso.html?

I will unfold them and the Marcus files shortly.
Quick question though, does anyone have the Clayton thighs, gauntlets and belt? If not, then how do you rip armour?

I could get them, even though they are more or less made out of a more cloth-like material. But if you want to pep. them, I can rip the models for ya.

Here is a little update:
I edited the model for the Clayton Shins so they fit better, in other words, they are skinnier.
Here is the link for them.

Thanks bigjohn, that would be very helpful. How exactly do you rip the armour, and can it be done in blender? The other file for the shins was helpful too.

BrotherNo, I found my unfold of the Marcus boots.

http://www.4shared.com/file/N7rsG6hC/Marcus_Shoe_Covers.html?

I am working on the Dom shins, but the torso seems to have a large cut down the middle, with no way of joining it, so it is in two halves. Not sure how that will work.

Thought I'd put this up here:)

IMG_0730.jpg

IMG_0733.jpg

IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0740.jpg

Hope you guys like it:)

Thank you so much Jakkrit for putting this file up:D

Link to original tread.

Thanks bigjohn, that would be very helpful. How exactly do you rip the armour, and can it be done in blender? The other file for the shins was helpful too.

BrotherNo, I found my unfold of the Marcus boots.

http://www.4shared.com/file/N7rsG6hC/Marcus_Shoe_Covers.html?

I am working on the Dom shins, but the torso seems to have a large cut down the middle, with no way of joining it, so it is in two halves. Not sure how that will work.

To tell the truth, I don't know how to rip the character models from the game. I got a pack from gaarmasa's 4shared that contained alot of the characters.

To tell the truth, I don't know how to rip the character models from the game. I got a pack from gaarmasa's 4shared that contained alot of the characters.

Sorry, guess I wasn't very clear. I mean how do you rip the armour from the models. I have a few, and wanted to have a go at ripping armour. I hope to get the rest of the Locust characters as well, though.

Oh, well I use 3DS Max and basically I open the model and erase the parts little by little until all is left is the part I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back