A1TD : Gears Of War 3. Re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish i can i help though i have to finish my halo armor before july 30th: cutthroat con video game and cosplay convection

relax, but i think we need more people help us, sometimes.(sorry for redundacy- my language, turn something strange)

Do you think there is a possibilities to make an unfold for Marcus Fenix chest for those who wants to build this out of foam? I don't mean to put so much pressure on you guys.

Do you think there is a possibilities to make an unfold for Marcus Fenix chest for those who wants to build this out of foam? I don't mean to put so much pressure on you guys.

Right now I'm trying to do marcus unfold the chest, but if you want to help me, I accept xD, you can start with a soda and some snacks lol xD

I've already tried unfolding Marcus' armor. It is extremely difficult. I dont think the model is smooth enough to unfold without having a lot of little pieces.

What's up? Im still kind of new here but I just wanted to say how amazing the unfolds are and how much I appreciate the hard work from everyone. I can't wait to see the Fenix armor unfolded.

Hey Antitype that's sum amazing pep work on ur photobucket. Where did u get the pep files for the Fenix boots?

I'm currently working on Anya armor. I got the chest pep file but I was wondering if anyone would have the pep files for her greaves and bracers. Failing that if anyone could suggest how I could go about constructing them it would be most helpful! As everyone else I'm aiming for launch night as I'm working the midnight launch :)

I'm currently working on Anya armor. I got the chest pep file but I was wondering if anyone would have the pep files for her greaves and bracers. Failing that if anyone could suggest how I could go about constructing them it would be most helpful! As everyone else I'm aiming for launch night as I'm working the midnight launch :)
They haven't made any thing other than the torso. You could wait for them to make it. But if your aiming for midnight launch then you might want to start scratch building the greaves on your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back