A1TD : Gears Of War 3. Re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, given up on the idea of the anya chest piece. It is STUPIDLY hard to unfold :'( Soooo, was just going to make the marcus fenix one and paint it differently. Anyone know where to located an unfolded Marcus Fenix chest (preferably from Gears 3 as it's the most similar to Anya's)
Sorry to hear u have given ip on the unfold of Anya's chest armor. The bad news is the Marcus armor on the first page isnt unfolded yet either. So u might be better of trying to do a scratch build out of foam or continue to try unfold Anya's armor. There is a great pic of a girl in Anya's armor from Gears 3. I'm pretty sure if u google Meagan Marie it will pop up. She might be able to help u out. There are pics of her all over. Hope this helps.

I think I must re-make Anya's armor to low detail....... (hard work again).

i think its not necessary, detail low for anya chest, it almost 'nothing' i think..but..who i am for say about job..
sometimes i just cut and glue, less question, just do the best.

I think I must re-make Anya's armor to low detail....... (hard work again).
Actually you just need to make the model smoother. The models for both Marcus' and Anya's armor have too many bumppy curves. I know it may not be that easy to do but it is much better than making another model.

You guys always seem to amaze me.... I just got my chestpiece done from modifying the GOW2 armor and I find these file !! haha, now I have to make the new stuff and get it out before the GOW3 Premiere. Quick Question though..... does anyone have the GOW3 boot files all done ? I have the GOW 2 boots all done but they are my least favorite part.

So I'm looking into building a COG Elite/Carmine mix from Gears 3. Are their plans for the other armour parts including boots, shins, thighs, forearms and all that good stuff? Since I want to build it, I want to make sure I won't be stuck without any other parts :cool: Thanks guys, a lot of these pictures are really inspiring me :)

You guys always seem to amaze me.... I just got my chestpiece done from modifying the GOW2 armor and I find these file !! haha, now I have to make the new stuff and get it out before the GOW3 Premiere. Quick Question though..... does anyone have the GOW3 boot files all done ? I have the GOW 2 boots all done but they are my least favorite part.

whenever you have something new coming, Jakkrit will let us know what you're working on the first page.

hey guys, I don't wanna sound like a douche for asking for the third time, but will anyone be able to unfold the Anya armor..?

I also tried doing the unfold myself, but with no avail...

I just don't have enough experience to pull it off just yet, at least not very efficiently =S

So I do understand I'm not asking for something easy to do... but I would totally appreciate it if anyone can get it done.

Thanks again guys, I've already started on the Clayton Armor and Helmet, I'll post some pics as soon as i get it done.

Jakkrit, are you able to make the Anya file mirror-point capable. If so, I may have time to complete an unfold this weekend.

I am still in need of any help anyone has about attaching the handleto the gnasher there is no logical place for it to fit? I have only seen one done ow does it go on?

I have given up hope of having an anya pep file for launch so I'm being creative! I think it's the carmine armor on the first page and I'm going to cut it into anya's armor shape (The neckline is different) and then getting VERY creastive at the bondo stage :/
Although the back is being a bitch! I can't really fathom what the back is actually like! I have the render from behind and the side but I can't get my head around it!!! Anyone got any ideas for the back/any good references images to help!!!
HEEELP! >.<!

My skills are not up to par tried for two days to unfold the Anya armor.there a lot small and overlapping parts maybe somebody with 3d modeling knowledge can simplify the model especially on the sides under the arms since it is soft armor strapping.

I have given up hope of having an anya pep file for launch so I'm being creative! I think it's the carmine armor on the first page and I'm going to cut it into anya's armor shape (The neckline is different) and then getting VERY creastive at the bondo stage :/
Although the back is being a bitch! I can't really fathom what the back is actually like! I have the render from behind and the side but I can't get my head around it!!! Anyone got any ideas for the back/any good references images to help!!!
HEEELP! >.<!

MissMeowsikins
i have anya unfolded, but need organize.(and i have laziness to do..)(everyday i edit anothers models, when my friends
doesnt move about gear.)

I didn't want to post my unfold because it isn't a full unfold but I do feel bad that everyone is having so much trouble with the unfold so I will post what I have so far.

So here is my unfold. Again, it isn't finished. I only unfolded the breastplate but you guys are welcome to mess with it in anyway.

working on the Ultimate Lancer 1.1 scale pep........super detail. logging a lot of hours on this model. posted some pis on the first two sections. planning som mods and an interesting master mold for the finished project..............Anyone have the files for the Gnasher Shotgun? I have the file that is twisted and warped.----------http://s1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd419/Antitype05/ <-------Ultimate Lancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back