Gorgon Pistol
gorgon-pistol.jpg

Boom Shield
Gears-of-war-2-20080625074257783_640w.jpg

Hammer of Dawn
hammer-dawn.jpg

Snub Pistol
snubpistolsp81.jpg

That should help you out which weapons these guys want, dude :)

And I can't thank you enough for the other weapon files! Thank you!

i find everything :)
in night i will post, i have curse now bye

YAY's, A snubs I shall has! Thanks, Pony and Gaaramasa!

Edit:

Also, I'm making the lancer's and the sawed-off more pep-friendly for now. And yes, I'm woking on the Retro first.
Next, Lancer, then Sawed-off, and then Gnasher. Hoping to see how the Snub and the Longshot will turn out!

That minigun looks fun. I would totally build a One-shot just for show! Thank you for everything!

EDIT:

Is that retro lancer really the one from Gears 3?

Also, I'm making the lancer's and the sawed-off more pep-friendly for now. And yes, I'm woking on the Retro first.
Next, Lancer, then Sawed-off, and then Gnasher. Hoping to see how the Snub and the Longshot will turn out!

I suggest you make the weapons into sectioned pieces. They will be ALOT esier to work with and will minimized warping.

I suggest you make the weapons into sectioned pieces. They will be ALOT esier to work with and will minimized warping.

I noticed... And i'm using sketchup, so it is a tad bit challenging.
I wanted to make things go a little more smoothly for certain peices like the barrel and the magazine, because there would be difficulty in getting them to fit.
Also, mac and cheese.

Edit:
And who wouldn't want a working lancer?
{ Nerf Longshot/ Nerf Recon + Pepakura Lancer = Working Prop}

Ah, wouldn't that be nice...

so was te retro from Gears 3, or was it a stand-alone file?
It looked familliar to one I've seen, that's all.

And that Onyx Gaurd, looks like a beast. Too bad they might not survive lambent berserkers...
I swear, i didnt understand what do u say ^^

I swear, i didnt understand what do u say ^^

Your Retro Lancer Assault Rifle file, was it extracted from the game along with the other files? I asked because I've seen a very similar .pdo file that looks almost like it, from barrel to body to magazine-holder.

Thank you, Gaaramasa!

Your Retro Lancer Assault Rifle file, was it extracted from the game along with the other files? I asked because I've seen a very similar .pdo file that looks almost like it, from barrel to body to magazine-holder.

Thank you, Gaaramasa!
i continue dont understand ^^
kidding.
type, in file game, have 'just one only one one, lancer assault rifle, and one retrolancer, anothers archives i dont know
its boring to find, realy boring, i think i have a date tommorow, but i dont have time D: so...
if some one help, try to edit models, while i go for my date xD
thanks people xD UASHDUASHDUAS

i continue dont understand ^^
kidding.
type, in file game, have 'just one only one one, lancer assault rifle, and one retrolancer, anothers archives i dont know
its boring to find, realy boring, i think i have a date tommorow, but i dont have time D: so...
if some one help, try to edit models, while i go for my date xD
thanks people xD UASHDUASHDUAS

I can edit the models to get the .obj files for certain parts if you want to send me the character files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back