A1TD : Gears Of War 3. Re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Little update for ya'll
I have uploaded a .rar with all of RAAM's Armor + His famous Troika turret/gun.

Be warned, I could not get the Cod/belt piece due to the funky fabric thats on it...

Here's the link

I don't know how to rip game models but I've been wanting to practice modeling and have been intrigued by some of the Gears of War 3 Locust helmets. I called this one Locust Horn. I don't know how accurate it really is, I could only find the one reference image, but I'm pleased with it enough to share it. Please remember to scale to suit your needs.

GOW3 helmet locust horn (Satchmo III) 2012.03.12.pdo

GOW3locusthelmetref.jpg

GOW3helmetlocusthornSatchmoIIIpepref.jpg

I don't know how to rip game models but I've been wanting to practice modeling and have been intrigued by some of the Gears of War 3 Locust helmets. I called this one Locust Horn. I don't know how accurate it really is, I could only find the one reference image, but I'm pleased with it enough to share it. Please remember to scale to suit your needs.

GOW3locusthelmetref.jpg

Wow, you made that yourself... That is some true talent you have there, I could never be able to do something like that!

i finally got it uploaded and i hope it helps you http://www.4shared.com/file/IrsrUPzk/GOW3_HAMMERBURST2.html

Dang, I've been looking for this, too, but the link isn't working for me. :( Is there any way you could PM or email me the file? It always seems like the Hammerburst is the only one that ever has troubles with uploading. Could you be my hero, too...? :D

All of this stuff is looking awesome, everybody, and I wish I had the skills to help out... Maybe with more practice, I guess. But for now, I'll be on the sidelines cheering on with my fluffy red pom-poms. Go team! (Yay Locust armor! Showin' dat Locust love. <3)

GOW3locusthelmetref.jpg

Amazing! Finally, a hunter helmet :D

Starting an unfold for the Carmine headshot helmet that Big John posted. Man the back of it is complicated, haha!

EDIT: Oh yeah, I'm doing this for a helmet size of 300mm tall, just so you know. I figured that seems to be a relative average for unfolded helmets...

EDIT2: Heyyoo! I got the unfold done, it may not be the best ever, but it looks do-able. I'd test it myself, but I don't have printing capabilities at the moment.... Also, the parts may or may not be flipped, Pepakura was viewing the outside as inside faces and vice-versa, but I left the parts unflipped just in case it was a lighting problem. Here's the download: http://www.4shared.com/file/wC1fhgvo/Carmine_Head_Shot.html?

i have a fast question i was wondering why i cant downloan anything from 4shared it wants me to join now

i have a fast question i was wondering why i cant downloan anything from 4shared it wants me to join now
It is a policy change due to the political bs about online piracy. At least they haven't stopped providing service to "your country" like most of the other file hosting sites. It is free to join, so why not? You can subscribe to members and get updates when they add something new.

@ A1TD, kudos on the website, looks great!

Helloooow ! My cousin and I are making Gears of War costumes for our next conventions, I'm making Benjamin and he's making Clayton, but we can't find his helmet ! We searched every pages on this thread and no helmet... so if someone could give me the 4shared link, that would be lovely :)

Thank you !

Helloooow ! My cousin and I are making Gears of War costumes for our next conventions, I'm making Benjamin and he's making Clayton, but we can't find his helmet ! We searched every pages on this thread and no helmet... so if someone could give me the 4shared link, that would be lovely :)

Thank you !

if you go to the first page first post Jakkrit has all his files on his website and the links are right there good luck to u

"Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhh SOMEBODY PEP ME!!!"

Savage_grenadier.jpg

Have to admit this would be a great project. Need a locust suit though....

The pep file could be used as a pattern to make the mask out of leather or something similar. The rest of the body that is not covered with armor, "the skin" can be made out of latex the same way the guys at the hunter's lair make there predator suits. As a matter of fact, that can be done with all the locust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back