A1TD : Gears Of War 3. Re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I just want to give everyone a little update. I have figured out how to get the models from Unreal Engine based games. SO once the GoW3 game file dl's, I'll start looking through it. Also if anybody want, I can also rip the armor parts from Unreal Tournament 3 now, just sayin'... if so, just pm me and I'll post the GoW3 ones here, if you want the UT3 ones, I'll pm you back.

Is there anyway that you can rip the Locust Queens armour, I REALLY want to build that. I'm giddy with excitement of the possibilities!

any luck bigjohn?

Well... no... All the site I try to dl from either have no seeders thus making it a 3 day download or the file in the download are no what I need. Gaarmasa gave me links to sites that had the game files, but since the SOPA scare and the government shutting down rapidshare and some other sites, Its damn near impossible for me to find what I need... go figure... I sent Gaarmasa a pm to see if he can help, so its a matter of waiting... But if anyone has a link to the game files or anything that can help, i'd appreciate it.

EDIT:
I had just come up with an idea, that I'm going to try. If it works, I'll be sure to let you guys know.

Well... no... All the site I try to dl from either have no seeders thus making it a 3 day download or the file in the download are no what I need. Gaarmasa gave me links to sites that had the game files, but since the SOPA scare and the government shutting down rapidshare and some other sites, Its damn near impossible for me to find what I need... go figure... I sent Gaarmasa a pm to see if he can help, so its a matter of waiting... But if anyone has a link to the game files or anything that can help, i'd appreciate it.

EDIT:
I had just come up with an idea, that I'm going to try. If it works, I'll be sure to let you guys know.

Have you tried the Pirate Bay?

Have you tried the Pirate Bay?

I feel like I can honestly say that I've tried everything, but I'm still trying... Currently, i'm trying to figure out how to transfer my game from my XBOX to my pc and then get the files, seeing as all online options are out of the question now...

I feel like I can honestly say that I've tried everything, but I'm still trying... Currently, i'm trying to figure out how to transfer my game from my XBOX to my pc and then get the files, seeing as all online options are out of the question now...

How can you do that, I thought it would unreadable to a PC. I just looked on the PB anyway, and all that was any use was an .iso file, which, correct me if I'm wrong, is only good for burning to a disc, and the beta copy. Any good?

How can you do that, I thought it would unreadable to a PC. I just looked on the PB anyway, and all that was any use was an .iso file, which, correct me if I'm wrong, is only good for burning to a disc, and the beta copy. Any good?

There is a couple of programs that make the files readable/visible on a computer...

Does anyone have the Cog/Carmine Redshirt Helm unfolded or that Theron Helm? Ive been lookin for those for a while.

First page has a link to the download website. They are on there

Went there. He doesnt have the GoW3 Cog helmet Im lookin for. The Recruit Clay Carmine helmet will work but Im really looking for the Redshirt helmet. I have the 3D file someone made but no one has unfolded it yet.

Went there. He doesnt have the GoW3 Cog helmet Im lookin for. The Recruit Clay Carmine helmet will work but Im really looking for the Redshirt helmet. I have the 3D file someone made but no one has unfolded it yet.

Check the last 5 pages, both should be there... I did the Theron Helmet unfold and nightwolf did the Cog Helmet, and we don't have the recruit clayton carmine helmet... yet, but its on everyone's wishlist right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back