A1TD : Gears Of War 3. Re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahaha my thing said I was #999 until just now! That's awesome haha! My prize shall be a short break from unfolding/building to play Minecraft with a couple buddies of mine, haha!

So I've uploaded the Myrrah armor to 4shared, along with the kantus files. Which I don't recommend do the torso in Pepakura or foam but use the model as a reference for sewing maybe. Open it and you'll see why. These will be added to the master list soon.
These all need to be unfolded.
LINKS!
Myrrah's Helmet
Myrrah's Torso
Myrrah's Spaulder (R)
Myrrah's Gauntlet (R)
Myrrah's Shin (R)
Kantus' Torso
Kantus' Hat

These are great! Thanks for posting theses, they are probably my most wanted ones ^_^. I'll get on them right away!

hey again guys, so i was looking through a few older posts and came across this picture of Valera in full armor with her helmet and noticed that no one mentioned anything about it after it was posted and just wondered if anybody had obj. or pdo.'s of anything for her armor, the helmet preferable since it would put an addition on to the collection i'm am trying to build.

gDwpR.jpg

(OP=chanzlyn)

hey again guys, so i was looking through a few older posts and came across this picture of Valera in full armor with her helmet and noticed that no one mentioned anything about it after it was posted and just wondered if anybody had obj. or pdo.'s of anything for her armor, the helmet preferable since it would put an addition on to the collection i'm am trying to build.

gDwpR.jpg

(OP=chanzlyn)

I've seen this picture and went on a bit of a scavenger hunt for it. The helmet does not exist in the game. What you see in the picture is concept art for either what could be Valera, or a female Onyx Guard. Unless the OP was told by the creator of the picture that it was Valera, I'd bet that its a concept for a female Onyx Guard that didn't make it into the game. So sorry, your best bet at getting the helmet is to go to the 3D model request thread and make a request for it.

thanks for the input bigjohn, saved me a good amount of time looking for it.

No problem, and I noticed that you've posted on the thread. If you get a hold of it let me know so i can put it up for everyone else.

So here is a little update. I've combed through Gears of War 3 and have extracted all there is to extract. I'll be putting up the Gears 1 armors from the gears 3 games. The nice thing about them is they are higher quality models and will be a little more detailed than that in Gears 1 or 2.

Hey guys, I finished the Recruit Clayton helmet. Here is the link I couldn't find the parts for the pads and light on the right of the helmet, but they are such small details that it would probably be best to scratch-build them anyway. It isn't my best unfold, it is pretty rushed actually, but it should work pretty well anyway. Have fun with it!

EDIT: And now I've unfolded Marcus' belt. That was quite faster and easier than I thought it would be, so here is the file.

Hey guys I have a gnasher file that needs unfolded. Cause the one the is available is the tilted file, and I was wondering if someone could unfold it for us?

hey guys i'm new on here and am doing my first pep build. Anybody have any onyx guard stuff? i need pretty much all of it. Thanks!!

Actually while I'm here asking questions, does anyone have any tips and tricks on making the Clayton carmine helmet in Eva foam? It's my first foam attempt and there are a lot of open seams that I'm afraid will make my templates inaccurate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back