Real Gravity Hammer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trooper114

I have absolutely no idea what the hell is going on, but it seems like some kind of festival, which i would not mind going to ;). Don't know if any of you have seen this before, but i was looking around on youtube and found this, i watched it thinking that it was going to be a waste of time, but boy was i wrong. lol XD

Enjoy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats what happen if a town gets bored lol or is it the middle east new year? trying to look for candy mountain LOL

Those look like highly trained individuals taking every precaution they can. lol

O M G
I agree with your observation!
Looks fun yet stupidly dangerous at the same time.

It does seem to display the effects of implementing a Gravity Hammer.

Wow this is awesome. So besides the obvious, anybody know what they strap to these hammers? And what's the mat they're all aiming to hit?

Ah yes, this is from some town in Mexico forgot the name, but anyways it's to celebrate the victory of some battle where the enemies they were fighting had a large amount of artillery, that's what the fireworks are for, to replicate the cannon fire. I don't remember the entire context, it's been a while.

So how are you supposed to not die? These things look like they have the explosive power of hand grenades!

To me it seems like bags of chalk dust, with a small exposive behind it, these guys however look like they put to much explosive.

I apologize for the necro post, but only a little. I thought this was definitely worth sharing. My dad was sitting beside me at the table and pretty quickly identified what these are, and if they aren't it, then they're very similar.

What my dad believes them to be, are torpedoes. No, not submarine torpedoes (Don't we wish?) These kind of torpedoes are used on the rail road. Whenever you're doing construction you lay down three in a row on the tracks, it's all part of an elaborate warning system that involves you NOT getting run over. It's simply an explosive you strap on the track to make noise that the engineer can hear. Whenever the train runs them over (if they missed the flags) they go BOOM BOOM BOOM! and let him know to NOT run people over.

Great vid :D Gotta love professionals

that is awsome although im pretty sure if i saw that hammer flying at me i would scream at the top of my lungs and run the other way... that looks like so much fun haha

Holy crap... that last part was awesome,lol. Little guy, big hammer, not good.

I would also assume that with a long enough handle, thats a great way to remove small anti-personnel landmines, which mexico happens to be full of due to all of the guerilla warfare and druglords.

I would also assume that with a long enough handle, thats a great way to remove small anti-personnel landmines, which mexico happens to be full of due to all of the guerilla warfare and druglords.

i doubt the whole minesweeping thing given the amount of hot metal that would be flying around, so i think i'd just stick with a crabflail ty, but yea crazy junk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back