my odst build

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandy1973

Hi there
after trying to build gorge suit with no good result I decided to build odst instead
here are some picture of my progress
odst hetmet
odst5.jpg

chest core
odst3.jpg

knee and shin
odst2.jpg

and some other stuffs
odst.jpg

I hope I can finish this before the end of June :D

I know you finished pepping the chest for Jorge. What happened that made you decide to drop Jorge?

Anyway, your ODST is coming along nicely. I'm hoping to start resin and bondo my kids' ODST soon. But the damn weather is not cooperating.

It broke while I try to cut the rib part and I have trouble with finish pep shin pice because my cat jump and flatten it and I saw your Odst build look very good so I decide to make one

It broke while I try to cut the rib part and I have trouble with finish pep shin pice because my cat jump and flatten it and I saw your Odst build look very good so I decide to make one

I'm sorry to hear that. I know how you feel. That's why after I finished pepping the pieces, I put them up on a cabinet or in a close so my kids (not cats) can cause any damage.

I'm glad that I can inspire you with the ODST. :) I'm only halfway there and I haven't even started with the resin. It seems that you are way ahead of me. Good luck with the build.

Nice work on the ODST! i love all these foam builds that everyone is doing. if i decide to build armour this is the way to go, looks a lot easier than cutting and glueing pep.

thank you for following my progress. i got some more things done yesterday.
Hrer are some more pictures
odstsuit1.jpg

shin pice are done but I am not happy with the back side
odstsuit2.jpg

got most of the stuffs harden except the shoulder pice
odstsuit4.jpg

and the helmet is still in the process of detailing and I will have the picture up sometime this week. that 's all for now

cheers
sandy

Your ODST suit is turning out really well, the shins don't look that bad Plasti Dip them and it will tame down the imperfections and you won't see it that much, I still think they look good, I still can't get the foam stuff figured out anyways, keep up the great work

update !!! Here is what I have done so far.
helmet
b8ee8139.jpg

e88911f4.jpg

all I have to do is cut out the visor and trim the bottom part
Odst suit
32233e91.jpg

I still need the thigh pices and the fanny pack and a few details

holy! that looks really like N7 armour, the colours you have gone for. its nice.
dont forget the groin piece and the belt buckele alond with the fanny pack which you mentioned!

I'm very impressed with your work. Now I'm afraid to show what I've done on my kids' ODSTs. I especially like how you finish the helmet. The grooves are really clean and deep. Can't wait to see the suit finish.

Wow, I can't believe I've missed this so far. Excellent work! Great finish quality, and the paint job is very well done. The weathering is just about perfect too. Keep up the great work.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back