Iron man -foam armor -2011 halloween costume build

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealth

This year halloween costume. Just a foam build. Nothing pretty. Just gettin-her-done
during the days I can't work on my plastic version due to crap weather

enjoy.

SAM_1025-2.jpg

SAM_1026.jpg

SAM_1027-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Freaking win Stealth! Definitely can't wait to see this done!
I have the same question as Talon, what'll you use as an undersuit?

hey guys, thanks for looking

I'm just gonna use a dark red or burguny spandex suit.So that the color of the armor blends in.
The parts will fit better with that on as well.

The gaps will be all closed such as joint areas like inner elbows and behind the knees and such.
That stuff will be grafted onto the spandex suit so it doesn't interfere with putting on the suit too much.

is this your work or did you just stole it from the movie??? lol just kidding. it looks so real!!! great work man

Simply amazing. After seeing all these wonderful builds people have made with foam I'm leaning towards incorporating that into my build as well.

Nice to Foam biulds getting more and more application-types to them.
This is looking great. Iron Man builds seem to do well for the Skinnier guys though.
Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Thanks guys. I'm very happy you like it. I was hesitant to put this build up as I am really rushing it.

It's looking pretty good even for a rush build. I know how ya feel with rushing it. I'm having to rush my build too since I REALLY want to have it done by May 14th. It looks okay for a rushed build, but if I had more time to work on it, it would look a whole lot better.

But I am liking it so far. Doesn't the foam feel so much nicer than the hard stuff? :p

Stealth my brotha, you're gonna have to quit with the awesomeness. It's almost too much! Even if this is a rush job, it is really good man. Definitely will be one cool Halloween costume. Great job buddy!

why does iron man armour and foam armour always looks so amazing! the detail on the stomach piece is relly really good, and i bet its relatively comfortable.

thanks guys. I'm rushing it now cause I know if I don't finish it soon, I'll never go back to it later once I get momentum on the plastic version.
I'll try to get the biceps built tonight after work. :)

and yes, Foam armor is very comfortable. :)

That is just Awesome!

Now do you Sh!$ Gold? Because this work is just shouting out "Perfect" in my eyes!

Ok, now I don't want to get this wrong, but you were the one who did a Warmachine with some really cool and accurate Forearms right?
You wouldn't happen to still have that file or know where to find it would you?

Where are you guys finding these Iron man files at? I must know! So many awesome IM builds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back