Master Chief is a member of Seal Team Six

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one question about bin laden, maybe embarassing question for you. In France, medias describe americans as very happy people to see him dead.
Me, who is french, I'm satisfated he's dead, of course, but I don't know if the French eye TV is real ... So, are you really happy (so happy to make parties as I could see) of his dead?

There are those partying about his death. I'm glad he's gone, but I wouldn't throw a parade, I would just be happy to know that all of those killed by that freak got justice.

Cheif was the one who fired the Kill shot .

Chief would have been the one infiltrating the mansion alone and done the job without firing any shots at all (and certainly without attracting all this attention). The shooting probably started only because Vinnie felt that not enough action was involved and decided to crash land his helicopter on the roof, which then lead to Rambo giving frantic double gatling fire support while Lara and Batman bailed out using whatever gadgets they had in their hands.. or pockets.. or wherever they keep this stuff. After that, Lara probably went straight to the Pool to look sexy and Batman found a single enemy to beat up and look busy for the next half hour. Meanwhile, McLane was crawling through air ducts, carrying a top secret DVD with a digital 3D model of a fighting Panda that had all the world's financial data embedded into it, while Chief was keeping the local masses at Bay (<- Bay. Get it? Boom! :)).

I am certainly not saddened to see him go... yes, I'm glad he's dead. I thnk some people are overdoing it, but hey. it seems pretty much on the ball.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- I can't watch the video cuz I'm from Canada >.>
And yeah, I'm glad he's dead.

I have one question about bin laden, maybe embarassing question for you. In France, medias describe americans as very happy people to see him dead.
Me, who is french, I'm satisfated he's dead, of course, but I don't know if the French eye TV is real ... So, are you really happy (so happy to make parties as I could see) of his dead?

Well it depends. I know some families of 911 who lost their loved ones partied, the White house party outside was huge, others like my friends and I did other things such as stomping on the ground 3 times for 0sama. We also started making jokes and pictures and taunting him. I did party myself, mostly because of the evil this THING has done to many innocent people. 0thers, said its hypocrisy (Sure it is...) to party for a dead man, (He doesn't deserve to be called a man.) But look at it this way. This monster was charged with the attack on 9/11. This monsterhas killed many innocent people inculding over 3,000 of our own and he finally paid the price from a H-H-HEADSH0T from Seal Team 6 (DEVGRU.) So to other countries it may be a happy moment, but when someone who attacked your country is killed by someone from your country, it kinda means something. I see it as justified revenge.

To anyone else, please don't tell me how its rude that I'm happy for his death. He had it coming sooner or later. Besides, he used his own wife as a human shield. Cowardice at its finest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back