Props LeeKegan Spartan Laser Halo Reach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry it has been awhile. I have a few updates.

Here are the pieces I have so far. The top is still rough.
SpartanLaser004-4.jpg

SpartanLaser003-4.jpg

Here it is together.
SpartanLaser001-3.jpg

SpartanLaser002-3.jpg

Let me know what you think.

I think it's INCREDIBLE! Lee, you're so ******* amazing at woodworking it's not even funny.

Lee, you're like a "Norm Abram's Tank" in a "New Yankee Gun-shop". I've never seen anyone better with his medium.

Hold a moment while I collect my jaw from the floor. This is such a huge and complex build to take on. Way to push your talent to new heights Lee. You are amazing.

Thanks everyone for your great comments. I will get back to working on the project after I get some orders done and homework. Watch for updates in the near future.

can't wait to see this finished, as always your work is awesome... I hope my weapons turn out a tenth as good as yours...

At this rate the thing will have a springloaded top-cover, foregrip, and laser barrel that pop out at the touch of a button, and maybe even the little spinning things on the front.

The little things on the front spin when its about to fire. If you look you can see the two circles spinning in opposite directions and there's two small pins on it. When the two pins overlap it fires. That's how I can tell when its charged on Lone wolf after the HUD is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back