Jorge's M247H Heavy Machine Gun WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much L3X, TyrDrop and Carpathia this turned out awesome i really appreciate all your hard work guys great work

missing file

Release 10

Release10.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/yft-IDi_/Sight.html

Admittedly, not the largest release, but I didn't have a lot of time tonight and still wanted to get something out.

It might be a small part, but it is apparent when it is missing

"The file link that you requested is not valid"

Kudos to everyone involved in making this project a success

It might be a small part, but it is apparent when it is missing

"The file link that you requested is not valid"

Kudos to everyone involved in making this project a success

I'm not sure why it would have been deleted, but that part IS included in the overall pep file. You can simply print off only the pages that contain that part (which I believe is page 60, but double check before you print).

I don't mean to Necro Post, however I've been out in the world for a while, so I do feel the need to do a big shout out to TyrDropProps and Carpathiavh99 for the fantastic work on this.

I have been eagerly awaiting it's completion (as have we all :)) for quite a while.

To the original poster, is it possible for me to get the cad file for
This model? I would like to make an airsoft version out of something
More robust than paper.
Thanks.

Woah!

Check the dates on the previous post. Necro-ing is a bit of a no-go here.
As a general rule, if it's older than three (3) months, don't post in it.
Often, it might be best to try and get in contact with the OP via a PM.

Otherwise, a request like this could have been asked in the "3d model request thread" in the 3D modelling subforum.

Woah!

Check the dates on the previous post. Necro-ing is a bit of a no-go here.
As a general rule, if it's older than three (3) months, don't post in it.
Often, it might be best to try and get in contact with the OP via a PM.

Otherwise, a request like this could have been asked in the "3d model request thread" in the 3D modelling subforum.

Alright. Thankyou. I apologize i didnt really know.

I have them. I'm in the process of uploading the files right now. Look them up under Halo Reach/Weapons.

EDIT: Okay, so how do I add a pic of the gun? :confused

I have them. I'm in the process of uploading the files right now. Look them up under Halo Reach/Weapons.

EDIT: Okay, so how do I add a pic of the gun? :confused

When you add a new file to the Archive, there will be an option to mark an image file as a thumbnail. Check that option and you'll get a thumbnail after saving the file.

It's been a long time since I've been on this site or even had a chance to do more than gaze longingly at my own barely begun George Helmet. After seeing this adventure on here, I have to ask... Did anyone ever get a finished prop out of this? Looks like it's going to be freakin' sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back