Mortal Kombat 9 Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the models I've been waiting for someone to make them and my wish has come true. Ive already started on a Noob(first one was too small so I printed a rescale) and want to do a Smoke and Scorp maks as well. I know its not much of a change but have you thought of doin the first subzero/noob mask wich would actualy be a 2 for one lol. Keep up the awesome work man.

These are really awesome, so far I've made the Noob and Reptile masks and Scorpion's sword and spear, now I'm working on his mask. Now I'm anxiously awaiting Cyrax, he's my favorite MK character and I want to make that my first big pepakura project! Do you have any idea when you'll have it done? I'm really excited to see it and get it started! :)

I have a question. I downloaded the Cyrax model from you and thought I might have a try at unfolding it myself, but how would I separate it into the different sections (Helmet, arms, etc.)? I have no clue what I'm doing in Blender! Haha

Thank you so very much for the files, Nintendude! Built the Scorpion and Noob masks... gotta say, the Scorpion build was blamming HARD!! Wound up coming out a bit lopsided.

th_IMG_20110706_024606.jpg th_IMG_20110706_024700.jpg th_IMG_20110706_024957.jpgth_IMG_20110706_025010.jpg
Noob just needs the vent pieces so I can get these suckers a quick slush cast. Can kinda see how the Scorpion twisted, but it fits perfectly.

Uh oh... The links just don't seem to be working for me... I wonder if it's just me, or is anyone else having this problem?

Hale, awesome job! I've been working on the Scorpion mask on and off but it's so annoying. Seeing how good yours came out is inspiring me to try and get it done!

All I am doing until my site is up and running is taking paypal donations for the files which the funds recieved go to a charity, and the MK files are sent to the e-mail address the payment is sent from. Once the site is running that will end then it will just be a flat cost on the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back