Mortal Kombat 9 Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

I've been working on a project now for the past couple of weeks until my computer got a BSOD and thankfully I had these on the Tamasoft site before it happened and now I am ready to release some of it, but I am also still working on quite a bit of the files getting them ready for pepakura assembly. So far Scorpion's Mask, Reptile's Mask, Noob Saibot's Mask, and Scorpion's Props have had a pepakura file made for each item. I still have Smoke, Sub-Zero, and then I will begin on the Robot suits starting with Cyber Sub-Zero, then Cyrax and then Sektor. After I get them done then I'll make a file for Jax's Arms and Kabal's Mask and Backpack. I have been putting the finished pepakura files up on the Tamasoft Pepakura Gallery which is where they will remain. Credit for the models goes to Midway Games.
Enjoy.

Scorpion's Mask his Sword and Spear
Mask
Sword
Spear

Noob Saibot's Mask
Mask

Reptile's Mask
Mask

Smoke's Mask
Mask

Sub-Zero's Mask
Mask

And here's a sneak peek of what's to come in the future
2jbr4av.jpg

Kabal is actually at the end of my list of stuff to unfold from this game as for the rest of the characters from MK9 they are on temporary hold until Friday so I can get some commission work done on a couple of unfolds for someone else. And you never messaged me back about the Emile, lol.

Now we just need your 4 shared link...
Anyways your good at this
I didn't know what you meant by spear until i opened the file. I need to listen to story mode more xD

lol you have so many kickass models now it's not even funny... thank's a bunch!
And just to think this is barely scratching the surface of what all I have on my HD, well should say what I had on my HD after I got a BSOD but I can get it all back soon enough because after this commission I'm working on and after these files are done then I begin Robocop files.

didnt realise smoke wore a mask, but im remembering him from the mortal kombat armagedon film where he was a robot like cyrax, love the mask though :) not sure which one to make 1st hmmm

Smoke has two masks in MK 9 one for his primary costume and one for his alternate costume, the primary costume mask was messed up on the 3D model so I did the Alternate mask file.

so in mk9 is he like scorpian and subzero in the ninja suits but just black or something ?? think i might have to get this game :p and can you make ur own character, some of the old games let ya

And just to think this is barely scratching the surface of what all I have on my HD, well should say what I had on my HD after I got a BSOD but I can get it all back soon enough because after this commission I'm working on and after these files are done then I begin Robocop files.

O: oh yay! haha, HD files are a love-hate thing for me...

I hardly ever like to play with HD models they will give me a headache real quick and take me a while to make a pep model from.

MK9 really brought the franchise back to its roots, these files are awesome :D thanks for making and sharing them Nintendude, btw really looking forward to your Robocop files :)

thanks for doing these file dude, i have wanted that bio-subzero helmet sense i first saw it

hey guys, awesome thread, but can someone please tell me from what point to ther other do i measure around my jaw bone and chin to size the mask, any help would be great, thanks a lot guys, and huge thanks to nintendude for posting the bad ass pdo files!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back