MTV filmmaker ISO halo costume owners in NY/NJ/PA area for short film (sample video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

markcheng

Hey all, i just joined the site in hopes of finding some costume owners for a film project i'm working on.

(sample video) in the subject just means i have samples of my work to share to indicate the level of quality my projects strive for:

I'm currently working on a project now that has the need for 1 or 2 halo soldiers which is why i'm posting here. if you own the costume, you'll be in the film - this isn't about borrowing your costume to put on someone else! We want fans involved!

It'll be a one day shoot in NJ on a weekend in the next 2 months. At this time we're not offering payment for your participation, but you'll get a travel stipend and meals will be provided.

I know a lot of people work on films- some do great as i've seen already browsing this site. Others have some difficulty getting off the ground. This project of mine is near complete and is similar to the production quality in my youtube sample.

Please PM me if you're interested and in the area! really hope to hear from the 405th!

best, mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know about the help thing, but I musty add that that trailer you linked to was kick-ass! Man If you are going to be making a halo film at that caliber I would pay to see it! Looking forward to your later work.

Don't know about the help thing, but I musty add that that trailer you linked to was kick-ass! Man If you are going to be making a halo film at that caliber I would pay to see it! Looking forward to your later work.

thanks Darkrider9! if it makes any difference, the one day shoot is almost just a photo shoot. there's not heavy action or physical work that might compromise a costume. thanks again for your compliment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back