Portal 2 3D models and pepakura files

Status
Not open for further replies.
To both armorer and Dr.f8, bevbor would like a small fee for his work. I don't know what it is now, but it's small enough to be worth it for that wonderful file. Just thought I'd give you guys a head's up, he did put a lot of work into it.

how much you are selling the pdo file of the portal gun. I ask because your file by far looks the most accurate out of any of the other files i have downloaded and would like to make yours

Hi guys,
here's little update on my portal gun build: I slowly going to start to resume to continue...

This is part that really made me crazy: (click on it to enlarge)
crazy_pilot.gif

6150920603_633ba0012b.jpg

UPDATE

6151188547_ec74cd3358.jpg

Gluing those two parts together made me even more crazy =\

Dude I've been told I make clean peps. . . I feel like they're garbage compared to yours. . .T-T

How do you make 'em so CLEAN???
:p any ways its all cool im thinking of makin the gun but I got a project I want to finish.

Oh, thanks :)

Front shell is done now, and I'm going to buy some resin.
The rest of parts will be not so interesting, they're much less complicated :)

(press on pictures to enlarge)

6159741455_dc09db8c44.jpg

XD I had to do it. . . I see a problem spot. Whats with the two little tabs on the bottom and top that don'
t connect???

This is some very impressive work bevbor!! The detail of the gun is really coming together.

-Matt

Can someone please unfold the weathly model? I have tried 4 times now, and I fail every time XD I'm going to make a 4/5 size weathly computer case:) It would be awesome to be able to make it before next year's "The Gathering".

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back