Is there a Reach helmet that hasn't been modeled yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jico

Hello 405th. I just wondered if there is a reach helmet that hasn't been modeled yet? I want to make up for all the people that wanted me to finish the reach helmets I started a while back.

Thanks

Jico

Btw, blueprints/screenshots of the helmet would be nice:)

I know there are a couple of the Air Assault helmets out there, one of them modeled by lganderson.
There are two Recon helmets, one by rhinoc, and one by jtm1997.

I don't think anyone has done the Reach CQB. Now I understand that for the most part it is very similar to the Halo 3 version, just with subtle differences. You may be able to borrow the base 3d model from a couple of modelers and just edit the differences in. Just a thought.

-Matt

Theres tons. Im still workin on an operator actually. Then security. Then the camera thing that goes on operator helmet. Then jun's snipa shoulder. Then g'nadier knees. I already did the canisters for emile's chest thing, a shotty shell, the brutes combat knife, and the ODST demolition charges. If anyone wants to get me alot of operator or security reference, they have to be the same size,
im serious measure it.

Helmet that have been modeled(To my knoledge).
*MK V[A]
*MK V
*Air Assault
*Scout
*EVA
*Grenadier
*Commando
*ODST
*CQC
*Security
*HazOp
*JFO
*EOD
*Operator(Low Def, but it was still modeled)
*Pilot
*Recon

I still haven't seen a very detailed CQB and Military Police helmets.

I know the Air Assault helmet has been modeled, but that was BEFORE the game's release. I would like to see an updated, more accurate model. Maybe you could do that one too? :p hehe

I know the Air Assault helmet has been modeled, but that was BEFORE the game's release. I would like to see an updated, more accurate model. Maybe you could do that one too? :p hehe

Hmmmm:) I could make a Assault helmet:) Since I'm not the greatest at taking front, side, top photos in halo reach, maybe someone could get some good screenshots for me:) I'm looking for Front, Right, and Top:)

Thanks for your interests:D

Jico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back