Star Wars Galaxies model thread - Downloads in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way that you can toss a set of Mandalorian armor in there with the inclusion of the Jetpack if possible?

Yes, Ive already pulled the files. One odd thing... any helmet with an antennae array has the antennae on the wring side. Looks good... just on the wrong side. Working on a fix.

Yes, Ive already pulled the files. One odd thing... any helmet with an antennae array has the antennae on the wring side. Looks good... just on the wrong side. Working on a fix.

The flip is an easy fix, really. As for the armors... I am waiting like a happy puppy with its face pressed to the screen door for you to post those...

I plan on having more files linked in the first post by the end of this weekend. Just wanted those interested to get a heads up!

EDIT - Got caught up in other things. Will try to push some out this week, apologies!

I plan on having more files linked in the first post by the end of this weekend. Just wanted those interested to get a heads up!

EDIT - Got caught up in other things. Will try to push some out this week, apologies!

Take your time, work this good can't be rushed
BTW this was main reason I joined the forum rather that just lurking

My LORD....I've never seen such a nice Mandalorian Helmet with only 32 pieces :D This could easily be assembled within one day :D

Ive been very busy lately and havent even had much to stop by the forums, or play xbox or anything really.

Thank you for the compliments, I have a ton more models and I plan on getting back to this as SOON as I can!

Glad you like the mando helmet! I was going to save mando armor for last, but naturally, it came with high demand, lol.

And Leyshadow.. lol dude, youre 76? I hope you enjoy the helmet no matter how old you are!

OK I started work on this again. Ive got some armor and helmets coming soon and Ive been prepping more files for pep!

Heres a pic of a very small percentage of what I have in the works....

sample.jpg

I hope you guys like what you see, if you have any specific requests, let me know! I dropped textures on a few of them so that you can identify them and see that these make excellent bases for prop SW weapons!

Im going to include textures on as many as I can so that you dont have to look up ref pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back