Star Wars Galaxies model thread - Downloads in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats composite armor (originally). The helmet should be the first link in the first post and yes, the rest is coming. Im thinking of making all .pdos with as many textures as I can for reference.

OK I started work on this again. Ive got some armor and helmets coming soon and Ive been prepping more files for pep!

Heres a pic of a very small percentage of what I have in the works....

sample.jpg

I hope you guys like what you see, if you have any specific requests, let me know! I dropped textures on a few of them so that you can identify them and see that these make excellent bases for prop SW weapons!

Im going to include textures on as many as I can so that you dont have to look up ref pics.

Oh my! There are several in there that I would LOVE to have in my collection!

Alright!

Hey guys, at last Ive finished enough helmets to release as a pack. I still have a handful more to go before I have a full set of all of the SWG helmets for everyone. I will update this .rar once I have the rest for you.

After the helmets, I will finish up the armor files for the individual sets before moving on to the weapons, unless someone has dire need for a specific weapon and requests it of me.

SO... without more rambling, here are the 13 SWG pepakura helmet models included in this archive...

Imperial AT-AT Helmet (same as Tie Fighter. I will make the Tie chestbox available for everyone soon. This includes the AT-AT chestbox only.)

Bounty Hunter Armor

Black Sun Helmet

Bone Armor

Chitin Armor

Composite Armor

Mandalorian Armor

Rebel Marine Armor

Rebel Trooper Armor

RIS Armor

Imperial Scout Trooper Armor (same as Swamp Trooper)

Imperial Shock Trooper Armor

Ubese Armor
http://www.4shared.com/rar/yf-HgY_q/SWG_Helmet_Pack_V01.html
LINK MOVED TO FIRST POST. AT-AT Helmet replaced with EP3 Clone Helmet

Enjoy and post pics of your work please!

If there are any questions/problems, let me know and I will try to fix them as soon as I am aware of them.

awesome bro thanks for taking the time to get all these files done i really appreciate it

Hey np! I loved the game as much as anyone. Its a pleasure to make these available.

BTW, I was looking through the files and I think the AT-AT/TIE Helmet is inside out :(

Ill have it fixed before long and post when its updated.

I wanted to some pics of a few of the models in the .rar so people can see that the game models I have are great for costuming!

mando.jpg

jetpack-1.jpg

rebtrooper.jpg

scouttrooper.jpg

shocktrooper.jpg

Hello fellow Kansan, I am working on putting together some SW peps atm, and I have almost every SW PC game ever made, how do I extract the models to make them peps? which TUT should I follow

Hey! The simple answer is that it depends on the game. I know, that doesnt sound simple lol. I havent tried some of the older games, but for the most part, from Jedi Knight 2 forward I have been able to get my hands on the models.

The methods for the JK series are simple enough, you need winrar and 3dsmax with the .glm importer (which I think only works with older versions of 3ds max). I think Milkshape might have the .glm built into it too.

For SWG, its more involved. There is so much info that you have to sort through its crazy. You need some mod tools that are becoming hard to find and a 3ds Max script for .mgn and .msh files.

If there are other games youre interested in, I can look into them and find out how to extract them.

Once you get them in Max, you can edit them and convert them to whatever file type you want. I use .obj to import them into pep designer.

It can be time consuming at first, but once you get the hang of it, its not a problem.

Since youre most likely local or close to it, Im open to using the phone if you have a lot of questions.

Unfortunately, I havent had time to build ANY of them, but they look like they would be nice builds. Not too complicated.

Let me know how it goes with the Ubese, if you have any problems let me know that too!

Just finished the Pepping, not to bad since i just started yesterday afternoon, Will post some pics, I believe its a little big, was not sure how big it was going to be and I did not scale it, weird thing is my head does not fit in the bottom so I wont really be able to do a good test fit till its been resined and trimmed a bit, Maybe it will fit my wife since its for here anyways.

Sorry, the default scale is 300mm or 11.8 inches. I meant to mention that! Ill go edit it into the first post now.

I just joined to post on here. This is the exact stuff Im looking for! Building my Mandalorian now over on firesprey.net. But some of these are future projects of mine. Ive already scratch built a Vibro Knuckler to scale :)

Would love to see these!

Chiss backpack
Scatter Pistol
Flamethrower (the one textured in the middle)
Nyms Slugthrower
FWG5

And I cant recall its name, but it used to be the "medics" pistol. Near the bottom right between the plasma flamethrower and light lightning cannon.

Also would love to see the Shocktrooper armor to go with the helmet!

Hi! Thanks for the interest! Ive been wrapped up in other things, but I plan on coming back to this thread soon with more files for everyone. I apologize for the lengthy abscense, but Ill be back on this hopefully soon!

I am LOVING this unfold, as well as the models (lol), but this is one of the best unfolds I've ever seen! Started work on the torso at 8:30 p.m. And finished exactly at 1:00 p.m. Didn't want to rush it, hahaha. Idk how to link pics from twitter, but here's a link to my twitpic if anybody wants to follow me making the mandalorian set. Biceps tomorrow! :)

http://t.co/rO5VCiYw
http://t.co/r3dg6Ja6

-Update-

So, every other piece required no scaling... then came the helmet. It seemed kinda large to be honest, but for every piece (since you saved them to print to a different type of paper than the common "letter" size (8.5 x 11)) I have had to tell my printer "Do not change scale" for every piece. Which, I assure you, has made scaling a shot in the dark at best, which is why I was glad most of the pieces fit me to begin with. However, the helmet came out far too small and now I'm out of cardstock. So I'll work on it some more tomorrow after I get more cardstock! haha. Great work on everything though, I just need to figure out this whole scaling between paper sizes thing.

Hello!

I just found out about Pepakura and have been browsing the webs all day, and as 6 year SWG player I feel so lucky that I found this thread!
The Mandalorian armor you got posted is looking really great, I will try it out as my first project. And if you by any chance have the files (and the time) do to pep files for the Rebel Assualt Armor, I'd be so happy.
Also, since I'm new to this, if any could point me in the right direction (a website or something) for how to learn to actualy craft these things and for tips etc, I'd be most thankful.

/Praetorian

Hi all.

First... Thank you for this thread.

Next, as it is my first post my name is Troy. I've been doing pepakura for a while now and while looking to expand my "library" I ran across this forum and thread.

Finally, I've been looking everywhere to find the Boushh armor in either 3D or PDO and here it is. Were there any tanks on the Ubese armor? Here is a link to the PDO of the armor itself http://www.4shared.com/file/S63p2kdw/Ubese_Armor_Final.html. If anyone wants it that is.

Just stopping by real quick to see how things are going.

ignition246 - Im sorry about the paper issue, I wasnt aware of it at the time, Ill see if I can fix it. Your pep work looks great though! I cant wait to see it finished!

PrimaPraetorian - Rebel Assualt is in the works, but no guarantees for a timeline.

t_bone9600 - There werent any tanks of the Ubese files themselves, but Ill keep an eye out for any add ons.

Im glad to see new interest in the thread, Ill check into the paper size issue and if its an easy fix, Ill upload them again afterwards. Im still trying to make time to get back to this project, but hopefully it wont be a really long wait.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back