Saber's Second Project- Agent Texas Style! (PIC HEAVY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking mighty fine in that armor there ;) haha It looks awesome. Everything looks well scaled to you and each other! Keep it up! Pistol looks pretty authentic to me.

-Loki

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking mighty fine in that armor there ;) haha It looks awesome. Everything looks well scaled to you and each other! Keep it up! Pistol looks pretty authentic to me.

-Loki

Thanks! The only parts in that pic that are my new suit is the arm pieces and it's been tough getting those to fit right! Hopefully the next helmet will fit like that too. This old one is a little big.

-Alexis

Last edited by a moderator:
This is going to be a great suit. It already looks so good. I really like the paint job, Black is supposed to be hard to pull off, but your armour looks amazing.

Thanks for the pictures, it looks like you had some fun playing with the pistol. As Loki mentioned it looks nicely authentic.

I shall be eagerly awaiting your next update.

This is looking absolutely fantastic, well done! I was sifting through the photo's so I'm not sure if you said what you made your pistol out of or not? I'm going to be starting a Carolina build after the new year and I planned to make a pistol ^^ Also loving the paint job! Really well done on everything =]

-Phi

I feel so loved! Thanks!

This is going to be a great suit. It already looks so good. I really like the paint job, Black is supposed to be hard to pull off, but your armour looks amazing.

Thanks for the pictures, it looks like you had some fun playing with the pistol. As Loki mentioned it looks nicely authentic.

I shall be eagerly awaiting your next update.

Thanks, Nessy!

This looks really good, some great pep work there, keep it up!

this is looking excellent, I am amazed at how you didn't use the numbers. That would just drive me insane.

Thanks you guys!

This is looking absolutely fantastic, well done! I was sifting through the photo's so I'm not sure if you said what you made your pistol out of or not? I'm going to be starting a Carolina build after the new year and I planned to make a pistol ^^ Also loving the paint job! Really well done on everything =]

-Phi

I got the sliced file from Carpathiavh's Pistol Thread. It tells you what you need and it gives you a link to the file on the first page! (How convenient!)

And oooooohhhhh!!!! Carolina! I smell a rivalry! >:3

Okay so quick update (not really)-

I've decided to tackle the pep piece that has been taunting me and I've started the COD piece. It scares me cuz my hips are very... Womanly. heh...
I didn't bother posting a pic because I'm pretty sure this one is too small and I'll probably have to scrap it. Good thing I didn't pep the whole thing just yet.

I'll post pics when I have a COD piece I'm comfortable with.

Till then!
Stay Frosty, 405thers!
-Alexis

I've used that pistol file before, mine didn't turn out anywhere near as good as yours, probably because it was my first weapon, so I may try again later.
I hate the cod piece as well. That is the only piece I have left to pep, and I've done 4. I have decided that I'm just going to make it wide enough, split it in half and fill the gap with webbing.

I've used that pistol file before, mine didn't turn out anywhere near as good as yours, probably because it was my first weapon, so I may try again later.
I hate the cod piece as well. That is the only piece I have left to pep, and I've done 4. I have decided that I'm just going to make it wide enough, split it in half and fill the gap with webbing.

This was my first weapon too. First that I've finished successfully, actually. Don't be discouraged!
Sounds like a good idea. I've been thinking of doing something along those lines too.

Hey guys,

Still working on that COD, but I wanted to share a little holiday cheer! I threw this together in five minutes, so please no bashing. :p
Have a Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!

HAppyHolidays405th.jpg

Stay Frosty, 405thers!
-Alexis

that's probably the most disgusting picture I've ever seen..... haha nah, just kidding, hope you has recon for Christmas! :p happy new year now!

that's probably the most disgusting picture I've ever seen..... haha nah, just kidding, hope you has recon for Christmas! :p happy new year now!

*sniff* *runs off sobbing with face in hands* haha :p I got Recon when I got Reach! :D And Happy New Year to you too!

Love the card, turned out great. Hope you had a great Christmas.

Thanks! I used this pic from my own File Share on Bungie.net. I've had an awesome Christmas! I got an iPhone 4S! :D

haha I saw part of what you posted in the ticker thing on the side when you click on forum and I was like, "oh crap! oops!" haha lucky, you got an Iphone! ha I got a Dremel tool! :D I can epicly sand now! :D and you mean pep or in-Game Recon? haha

In game. :p
I was thinking of pepping my own Reach Helmet (plus the rest of my Custom Reach Suit) after I finish this suit.

haha I tried gettin in game Recon for a while there, but gave up. haha yea, you could walk around Cons sayin, "I has Recon!" lol :p can't wait to see more progress on this build though, it's lookin good!

Small update.
Here's the COD after my previous attempts. Please excuse the crappy phone picture quality.

image.jpg

image1.jpg

It's bigger than the first try but it's still a little small around my hips. I'll hopefully lose enough weight by the time this suit is completed. I'm workin' on it.

That's all I got for now!

Stay Frosty, 405thers!
-Alexis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back