Girls, it's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACDCrockr209

Anya2.jpg

The time has come for you girls to fight the locust horde and the Lambent along side us Gears.

Will YOU be ready?

======================
Will be working on this non-stop, so look out for the files :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking forward to seeing these file I'd like to make my wife some gears armor awesome I be checking back for sure

Alright ladies, here is the pic of the chest piece.

Achest.jpg

Hope you enjoy the pic :)

P.S. Don't mind the smoothiness of the model. Sketch up does that for some reason.

YAY! Are you going to be getting all the armor pieces made? Such as the gauntlets, shins and so on and so forth? :p

Glad you ladies like it :)

Are you going to be getting all the armor pieces made? Such as the gauntlets, shins and so on and so forth?
Yes, ma'am! I am going to have to work a bit more on the gautlets. They are a two piece for some reson. I'll try to make it into a one piece.

Now, The shins and feet are 1 file. Do you want me to take out the feet and just leave the shins so you girls can scratch build the feet part, or keep, yet still seperated from the shin?

Let me know.

.....Aaaaaaand subscribed. You, ACD, have been added to my list of heroes.

Also, keep the feet and make it a separate file from the shins. I think it's a bit easier to scale them correctly...and, at least for me, my shins are a bit too muscular to properly fit into female shin pieces. >_<

Glad you ladies like it :)

Yes, ma'am! I am going to have to work a bit more on the gautlets. They are a two piece for some reson. I'll try to make it into a one piece.

Now, The shins and feet are 1 file. Do you want me to take out the feet and just leave the shins so you girls can scratch build the feet part, or keep, yet still seperated from the shin?

Let me know.

Yes, I say make the feet as well, but keep them a seperate file from the shins. It will just help so that the feet can properly be scaled to whatever shoe you're gonna wear. :)

.....Aaaaaaand subscribed. You, ACD, have been added to my list of heroes.
Also, keep the feet and make it a separate file from the shins. I think it's a bit easier to scale them correctly...and, at least for me, my shins are a bit too muscular to properly fit into female shin pieces. >_<
lol, Thanks, Asuka :). Glad I can help you out. And also, nice Vocaloid costume :). It's Hatsune Miku, right?

I want this! Perhaps I will attend a convention with more than one costume...
If you do post pics, try to take some of you cutting someone in half with a lancer :).

============================
Ok, so I'll keep the foot part like you girls wanted, but seperated from the shin model.

Might have a pic of the gauntlets today. I just got to connect the two seperate pieces I mentioned earlier.

And also, if you don't have access to one, I'm also working on a somewhat 'sliced' lancer.
Lancer1.jpg

wow you made my sister really happy... thanks a lot for making this and i'll be waiting for the files im stoked to get started on this build... thanks again

cant wait for these files dude, my best mates wife is going to the gears 3 opening here in wakefield as anya stroud and this is just the break i've been looking for coz im not very good at scratch building things lol.

Girls, I have kinda ran into a problem, lol.

Here is a pic of the boot.
boot.jpg

I have no idea where to cut it. Do you gals have any ideas where?

I'm also working on the belt at the moment. I'll have a pic of it soon :).

Okay Pony, pony, pony LOL, I took your image and did some outline work. This is what I cam up with.....

In this image, you will see that I did a basic outline of what appears to be the shin part and the shoe part. The shin is yellow and the red is the shoe. I think the white area is fabric and is not part of the armor by the shin.
2dawplc.jpg

Now in this pic, I took the shin and the lighter yellow is the area that I feel would be covered by that back part that appears to be connected to the shoe. This (lighter yellow part) would obviously be covered and not seen.
2rcvhx4.jpg

Then in this pic, the lighter red/pink would be the area that is covered and not seen from the top piece that appears to be covered by the shin so I guess it wouldn't really matter what this part looked like. As long as it is modeled so that it can fit over top of someone's shoe. With as high as it seems to go, I don't think that should be a problem.
2yyo86e.jpg

NOW seen here, I BELIEVE that this part can be seperate, BUT it SHOULD be modeled so that it fits over the shoe and NOT have it connected to the shin. This way, this piece will fit properly over the shoe and be sized correctly, but model it seperate from the shoe (i.e: don't fully connect the pieces; keep them in 2 seperate parts).
nx46qb.jpg

So in the end, I guess you would end up with models like this:
25q6syd.jpg

2u6l4rd.jpg

2ihrp0x.jpg

With of course the 2nd and 3rd image being together in ONE model, but 2 seperate pieces. Do ya get what I am saying? XD

Yes. I get what you are saying, lol.

I'll have some pics up for approval.

=============================
Edit.

Here are the pics.
boot2.jpg

boot3-1.jpg

Tell me what you think of them, Ladies :).
With of course the 2nd and 3rd image being together in ONE model, but 2 seperate pieces. Do ya get what I am saying? XD
I tried, but the model isn't that detail, so it would be difficult. I could try to make it a floaty face so you gals can make it out of thin foam and detail it it. What do you all think about that?

i really like your work... im not trying to offend you or anything but could you get the two strap pieces a little more detailed... if not its fine... it just looks a little bulky (like one continuous shape rather then two separate straps) but other than that it looks really good... i have a question are you going to make those canisters also? like the little cylinder containers and other pouches that are on her?

I tried, but the model isn't that detail, so it would be difficult. I could try to make it a floaty face so you gals can make it out of thin foam and detail it it. What do you all think about that?
That might help. Maybe have it so that it works as a template?

But even though it amy look flat and not that detailed, you can just tell by the design that it is intended to be more detailed. I also noticed that the shin model is shaped differently on the bottom than the one I came up with. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back