Props Noobs MA37 Assault Rifle from cardboard (pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are a few more images of the finished weapon. I'll try and get some of Vince in his armour when he comes to pick it up.

ma37_halo_ar_completed_01_by_marshon-d3h67zd.jpg

ma37_halo_ar_completed_03_by_marshon-d3h6841.jpg

ma37_halo_ar_completed_04_by_marshon-d3h6859.jpg

Superb. Absolutely superb. Why again are you unemployed? I am sure Hollywood is looking for people with your talent and skills.

If you ever do decide to make a mold, engrave your signature hidden somewhere in it, so nobody can pass it off as their own build.
Again, great build. Now i am thinking about getting an airbrush :p

WOW!! :O That.....looks......amazing!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing your project with us!

Whoah... can I fly over and move in with you (even a dark small closet) and learn from your work? Please?

This thing is... this thing is Museum quality! this isn't normal work, this makes those hand painted replicas look like children's toys!

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing not only the pictures, but you shared your "how to" work with us as well! I am more motivated now then ever to buy a airbrush/compressor... the work done is quite amazing (with much practice, I assume, but well done!)

Should you ever make/paint another MA-37, I have only one nitpick: That white stripe on the top half of the barrel (near the middle) is supposed to be yellow.

Oh wait. This is your own personal, fully-functional, ready-to-fire-at-my-command MA-37? (reaches for the sky) NEVERMIND, IT'S FINE JUST THE WAY IT IS!

Should you ever make/paint another MA-37, I have only one nitpick: That white stripe on the top half of the barrel (near the middle) is supposed to be yellow.

Oh wait. This is your own personal, fully-functional, ready-to-fire-at-my-command MA-37? (reaches for the sky) NEVERMIND, IT'S FINE JUST THE WAY IT IS!

Matches my M6G (b), pics on page 9 of my wip thread (in my sig)

Not if the customer stipulates summat else eh? Lol! - Just ribbing you. Vince asked for a white stripe to match his magnum.

Righteous Marshon Thats one heck of a build right there. Keep up the awesomeness :-D

This is hands down one of the best Reach AR builds I have seen. I had to go back through the post to believe it was made from cardboard and foam. The attention to details and the paint are top notch and easily film quality. Fantastic job man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back