Props Noobs MA37 Assault Rifle from cardboard (pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My one question is... Why is this not in the elite section!? Probably the most amazing scratch build I have seen, and its so obvious that you've been doing this for quite a while. Awesome stuff!

my dear sir, this is epic. this made me cry in happiness. please my good sir, please either build me one or make a mold and sell me one. im making one for my little bro using testdrives method( wich im pretty sure she said she got off you) and this makes my last weeks worth of work look like toilet paper. i dont want one, i NEED one. plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz im not going to stop saying plz until you say yes to my request plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

my dear sir, this is epic. this made me cry in happiness. please my good sir, please either build me one or make a mold and sell me one. im making one for my little bro using testdrives method( wich im pretty sure she said she got off you) and this makes my last weeks worth of work look like toilet paper. i dont want one, i NEED one. plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz im not going to stop saying plz until you say yes to my request plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

Feel free to pm me, but I'm pretty sure you'll cry when I tell you the price too.

wow man I'm left in totally awwww, your skills are amazing. I'm currently still working on my armor but I've got an idea on how I want to make my weapon now. Thanks for the inspiration, and keep up the epic work.

Thanks for the reply. I read that thread you posted and decided to use the sponge method on my dmr. I was really surprised with the results. I am definitely going to go back and repaint my helmet.

Thanks for the reply. I read that thread you posted and decided to use the sponge method on my dmr. I was really surprised with the results. I am definitely going to go back and repaint my helmet.

I just took a peek, excellent job my frined! I hope you found the tut useful.

Fantastic job!!! Certainly better than mine

2011-08-03214501.jpg

2011-08-03213848.jpg

This is an unbelievably accurate MA37! I love the paint style too! Out of interest, did get the idea of the double acrylic and paper ammo counter from my instructable (Here) and/or the reference picture? I thought you had completed your MA37 before mine, but it'd be awesome to know my ideas have been a help to others!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back