M134 Minigun from junk

Status
Not open for further replies.

marshon

Since i had some nice comments on my MA37 WIP thread, I thought I would post this prop I made. It's an M134 Minigun (Terminator, Predator etc). I made it for a naked Female Predator Body Painting shoot sometime later this year.
I generally build one off items out of old junk, mostly because I don't have much funds and no really cool machinery to cut complex stuff.

I had already made the Bio Mask and dreads for the costume / painting. Here's an image of the final mask which was based on a PEP:

predator_bio_finished_by_marshon-d3b74y3.jpg

Anyway, on to the Minigun. It's all made from junk I had lying around the workshop. Mostly old PVC pipe and some 4" soil pipe. The motor drive unit (it rotates) was made from an old cordless drill with a burnt out motor.

Here's the final result:

minigun___completed_01_by_marshon-d3b4pwv.jpg

There's an instructable HERE for the mask and one HERE for the Minigun.
YouTube for the Minigun is HERE

I have other stuff I can post up if anyone is interested. My aim was to sort of show that you don't have to CNC or even mould and cast to get some decent stuff together.

You are my hero !!!!!! Iv'e allways wanted to do a predator build. I might do that after my noble six build. XD, I'll be watching your threads from now on sir.

I was going through your Deviant Art......and I must say....I find your "Propiness" very Inspiring!! I'd love to see youre MA37 completed ;)

There is some? Well.....I don't have a Deviant Art Account so some pictures couldn't be viewed.......and I'm only 14 ._.

Ah well then, just for you here is a NON NUDE example of my work. the Sword and helmet I made out of cardboard. The rest is all paint, this one was done for a public convention. She is wearing a thong and nipple covers. Enjoy.

stacey___spartan_001_by_marshon-d30j3dx.jpg

Love your work Marshon. Not a huge fan of the nudes, but I can see how some would appreciate it. As far as the props go, you are gifted, making so much out of so little...;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back