Model portfolio (Satchmo III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Locust

i started the locust build but i want to finish my spartan IV ill post pictures soon. Keep up the great work guys.

I've got something inside my head that maybe can help you guys on the visor
Untitled-4.png

you may cut it and use the ironman helmet mechanism.

I don't think it will work coz i didn't try it,
but maybe it can help you :p

BTW thx to all who appreciate my unfold XD

The Locus helmet looks amazing! I just downloaded the file and now I'm really sad I'm out of ink... Haha. Any plans on making an LD version?

thank you for the locus helmet, I will be building it as soon as i get home next week. I don't know how I haven't seen this thread before, but thank you once again for your hard work and for taking your time to do this for the 405th community.

I can see a logo like this going on the back of the locus helmet . Either this or the Halo symbol (the O in Halo ) with the crimson omen skull in the center . THAT would be epic!

823449-gears_of_halo_enlarged_by_daspoot_super.jpg

ADD UPDATE...

Prepare to scrum. Reach shin based on concept art has been uploaded to the beginning of the thread.

Excellent works! I really love your models. Keep it up!

Thank you, sir. I've enjoyed watching your build work.

i started the locust build but i want to finish my spartan IV ill post pictures soon. Keep up the great work guys.

Looking forward to seeing it worked up.

I've got something inside my head that maybe can help you guys on the visor
IMAGE REMOVED
you may cut it and use the ironman helmet mechanism.

I don't think it will work coz i didn't try it,
but maybe it can help you :p

BTW thx to all who appreciate my unfold XD

Thanks again for the unfold...I'm looking forward to seeing how people approach sight out of the helmet.

The Locus helmet looks amazing! I just downloaded the file and now I'm really sad I'm out of ink... Haha. Any plans on making an LD version?

Thank you, NayrDeathExperience. I don't really have plans on making an LD version since there are other models I'd like to work on and since this may not even be how the model looks in-game (perhaps we'll find out more as more screenshots are released). Hope you're able to put this one together after you acquire more ink (you can, and probably should, turn off the texture before printing).

thank you for the locus helmet, I will be building it as soon as i get home next week. I don't know how I haven't seen this thread before, but thank you once again for your hard work and for taking your time to do this for the 405th community.

Thank you for the note, Crimmson.

I can see a logo like this going on the back of the locus helmet . Either this or the Halo symbol (the O in Halo ) with the crimson omen skull in the center . THAT would be epic!

IMAGE REMOVED

The skull might be okay...I don't think I'd put an image of helmet on my helmet though. Unless it was an image of the same helmet...sort of like Steve-O's tattoo of himself on his back...you know, something classy like that.

ADD UPDATE...

I SPI with my little eye. SPI forearm from Ghosts of Onyx has been uploaded to the beginning of the thread.

Zhanx Man!
Will you make all 'Concept' suits? (I hope: YES!)

You're welcome, harnor. I dunno, I feel the other components of the Reach suit were pretty much translated one for one from concept to in-game and there are already many great models for the in-game stuff. Are you looking at any particular concept work? Let me know. Thanks.

Just wanted to say thank you for the modeling, and unfolds! I downloaded the Deadeye, and I'm pretty excited! I look forward to seeing what new models you come up with. Amazing work!

Hey,do you have any plans on making the new Scout helmet from Halo 4? Not trying to seem all gimme gimme, I just have a friend interested in building it. Thanks, Satchmo! :)

-Ryan

ADD UPDATE...

Get ready for a shin-dig. Marine shin from Reach has been added to the beginning of the thread.

Can you make the Spec Ops Elite Helm?

Please refer to the requests section at the beginning of the thread.

Just wanted to say thank you for the modeling, and unfolds! I downloaded the Deadeye, and I'm pretty excited! I look forward to seeing what new models you come up with. Amazing work!

Thanks zombiegrimm. I hope the Deadeye helmet works for you. I'd love to see one built.

this is some seriously awesome stuff dude! props!

Thank you, sir.

Man I love your 3D models ;) btw are you going to make the whole SPI armor ? cause that would be really awesome :D

Thanks. Having made the forearm I have thought about looking at other pieces. We'll see.

Hey,do you have any plans on making the new Scout helmet from Halo 4? Not trying to seem all gimme gimme, I just have a friend interested in building it. Thanks, Satchmo! :)

-Ryan

I appreciate the idea. I've only see one screen shot of the scout though and based on it I don't think there's enough info for me to base a model from. This isn't one of my favorite helmets though so I don't know that I'll look at this one. I like the Reach scout more than the Halo 3 scout which looks a lot like the Halo 4 scout.

-Ryan

I might look into it for you when some more references come up. I don't mean to take away from you, Satchmo, but I really like the Scout series and I'd love to see Mk VII see some Scout love.

Also I'll be back in England on Tuesday; I'll have an update for you then :p

Thank you Satchmo for modelling the reach marine shin, i am very great full! Also when i get some more paper that will most likely be me next build, and hope you keep modelling your awesome models man!

I just wanted to take the time to say Thank you so much for all the awesome work you have done on these files/models and thank you even more for posting them.:D

I finally finished building the Deadeye helmet out of pepakura. And once it is finished, looks amazing! It does fit over my head, but due to the uniqueness of the visor, I will only be using this build as a display piece. Plus, if Satchmo III decides to due more helmets, I'll have more display pieces! So exciting. Back on topic, I posted a picture on my deviantart page and here is the link: http://zombiegrimm.deviantart.com/#/d543a0z
I will resin this and just paint it.

Satchmo III, I gave you the credit you deserve, and maybe threw in a compliment or two. Looking forward to seeing your stuff!

REVISION UPDATE...

Reach concept #1 helmet has been revised and uploaded to the beginning of the thread (see Model ID #23). I've added some detail and tinkered with some of the general shaping. I might build this one. I will be maintaining a link to the old PDO in the log portion of the #23 model entry.

Previous model...
Reachhelmetconcept1SatchmoIIIpepref.jpg

Revised model...
Reachhelmetconcept1pepref2.jpg

I might look into it for you when some more references come up. I don't mean to take away from you, Satchmo, but I really like the Scout series and I'd love to see Mk VII see some Scout love.

Also I'll be back in England on Tuesday; I'll have an update for you then :p

By all means...I'd love to see what you can come up with for the scout.

Thank you Satchmo for modelling the reach marine shin, i am very great full! Also when i get some more paper that will most likely be me next build, and hope you keep modelling your awesome models man!

You're welcome. I hope you're able to make something of the shin.

I just wanted to take the time to say Thank you so much for all the awesome work you have done on these files/models and thank you even more for posting them.:D

Thanks, thorn696. I appreciate the comment mucho.

I finally finished building the Deadeye helmet out of pepakura. And once it is finished, looks amazing! It does fit over my head, but due to the uniqueness of the visor, I will only be using this build as a display piece. Plus, if Satchmo III decides to due more helmets, I'll have more display pieces! So exciting. Back on topic, I posted a picture on my deviantart page and here is the link: http://zombiegrimm.deviantart.com/#/d543a0z
I will resin this and just paint it.

Satchmo III, I gave you the credit you deserve, and maybe threw in a compliment or two. Looking forward to seeing your stuff!

Looks good zombiegrimm. Thank you for sharing and the kudos. I'm looking forward to see the helmet painted up. Good luck going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back