Model portfolio (Satchmo III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm going to be taking a look at the focus rifle next, my brother wants to be able to build one. I'm not horribly concerned with doing things high-def, my personal preference is to add detail during/after bondo-work. I do like to collaborate on things so we may have to link up sometime in the future. Good luck with your studio!
If you do decide to make the Focus rifle, I suggest that you make it a sectionoed model. It will literally relieve you and anyone else building it from headaches.

And also, Thank you for the Ranger Elite lid!

ranger helm is AMAZING!
can't wait for focus rifle, and yes as mentioned ^, please section it

and is there a chance that after the focus rifle we might see some more elite armour???

also can i add the needler to the reach database as well as the unfolds of the ripped Mk.V and air assault helm?

CJ

AWESOME ELITE HELMET!!!! do you have a list as to what you're all planning on modelling? because every model so far is epic!!!!!

Thanks for the response, guys!

I don't (currently) have a modeling work list. I really like the idea of posting a docket containing upcoming or in-progress items. So far I've just been working up what I find interesting and think would be cool to build. I am hearing that elite armor might be valued.

I have tried to size the needler and ranger helmet to be full scale (the needler should be able to be held and the ranger helmet should be as large as one might expect an elite-worn helmet to be). It's difficult to say for sure, though, until someone has the built paper sitting in front of them. If anyone would like to provide feedback concerning the models' sizes please message me or post within this thread. And as with any model intended for pepakura, the scale can always be modified by the end user with Pepakura Designer.

I have tried to size the needler and ranger helmet to be full scale (the needler should be able to be held and the ranger helmet should be as large as one might expect an elite-worn helmet to be). It's difficult to say for sure, though, until someone has the built paper sitting in front of them. If anyone would like to provide feedback concerning the models' sizes please message me or post within this thread. And as with any model intended for pepakura, the scale can always be modified by the end user with Pepakura Designer.

Guess I know what im building next. :)

No problem man, Im test pepping the needler on full scale right now. It looks rather easy. Want me to post the fully scaled needler?

ADD UPDATE:

Focus up, people! The focus rifle has been added to the beginning of the thread.

Guess I know what im building next. :)

Proposition #1: tires...hit.
Proposition #2: fires...light.

No problem man, Im test pepping the needler on full scale right now. It looks rather easy. Want me to post the fully scaled needler?

That would be great, HaloReplicas. Let me know if you find any major issues with the paper.

Internet%2BHigh-Five.jpg

Dude, YOU ARE A LEGEND IN MODELLING!
Could I request a Concussion Rifle or Plasma Repeater next?!
I found some decent pics for the concussion rifle at one stage and was planning on modelling it ( don't have time at the moment) and could send them to you if you decide to do this.

I've added a work log to the beginning of the thread to identify work complete, in-progress, and pending.

Man, the focus rifle is SEXY... I know what I'm building after I'm done with Jorge's HMG

It sounds like you really fancy the focus rifle. Just remember to wear protection when handling it (Spartan armor, that is, hahaha). Thanks.

Dude, YOU ARE A LEGEND IN MODELLING!
Could I request a Concussion Rifle or Plasma Repeater next?!

Thanks, man! Happy to give back to the community in some form.

(Internet high-five image omitted for brevity)

Awesome...way to break the fourth wall.

I found some decent pics for the concussion rifle at one stage and was planning on modelling it ( don't have time at the moment) and could send them to you if you decide to do this.

Thanks, SquishyShoes. Between the concussion rifle and the plasma repeater I think the repeater would be easier so may try to punch it out first. I might look into some of the other Elite helmets before that though, we'll see. If you find time to begin the concussion rifle let me know.

These look spectacular! Great job with them! Your skills seem to blend into the curved models of the covies.
I am requesting one thing....could you make a low def and a high def version for the weapons? I'd like to CNC one at one point hehe.
...and I secound the concussion rifle...

dood i gotta say i saw your models and had a nerd gasm now the only one i have left to collect is the elite spec ops helm but thank you for the focus rifle i have been looking for one for a long time

These look really cool! I especially like the "Package" file. I DL'd all of them just to add to my pep collection. XD I like to keep other files handy JUST in case someone wants to commission me for something, then this way, I got a lot of variety. I have soooo many files it's not even funny anymore. XD

Hope you keep it up. I would like to see more. :)

Sir, you are awesome. I'm so excited to see someone modeling covenant weapons and armor from reach, i can't wait to build these!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back