Model portfolio (Satchmo III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to mention Ive been learning to model just to make the ranger helmet, imagine my shock to find the whole suit! I cant say thanks enough times.

Okay, thanks again. If I start though I'll send you a PM quick just to let you know (I'd hate for one of us to double up on work).
Ha ha your welcome. But yeah I probably won't have much free time to do a lot since school's starting back up, or if you even use Blender, but if you do maybe we could even do a collab on it. Basically if you have to do some work on another model or otherwise are held up by something else I could try and help out whenever.

im going to trolll a lil srry :| when do u think i'll have the plasma repeate or concussion rifle up?

Just let him release them when he's done. Modelers don't like to be rushed.

im going to trolll a lil srry :| when do u think i'll have the plasma repeate or concussion rifle up?

Covie weapons are a challenge because of their curvature and roundness. It may take him some time, but rest assured, Satch seems to be doing the best he can right now.

As I mentioned above an impending relocation is forcing me to stop work on build projects but I have started brainstorming and mocking up some stilts.
i have one idea but only if u wana be REALLY tall

ADD UPDATE...

I've always been more of a thigh-guy. Reach marine thigh attachment added to beginning of thread.

Just let him release them when he's done. Modelers don't like to be rushed.

Covie weapons are a challenge because of their curvature and roundness. It may take him some time, but rest assured, Satch seems to be doing the best he can right now.

I have a few other modeling priorities to complete before I'll be able to hit the concussion rifle or plasma repeater. Thanks for the interest and support, guys!

i have one idea but only if u wana be REALLY tall

Oh...I'm against medieval stretching racks.

You are amazing with your modeling! I have been tooling around with Blender for a couple of weeks and am nowhere near your level of skill. Have you thought about doing a mini tutorial on something simple? Like maybe just a handgun from start to rough finish? Keep up the good work!

ADD UPDATE...

The armor that looks like the cheshire cat (just check it out). Marine torso added to the beginning of the thread.

Dude!! Thank you!

I gotchu, man.

You are amazing with your modeling! I have been tooling around with Blender for a couple of weeks and am nowhere near your level of skill. Have you thought about doing a mini tutorial on something simple? Like maybe just a handgun from start to rough finish? Keep up the good work!

Thanks. I've been tooling around for a few months now and am still very much an amateur myself. There always seems to be different and better ways to do various things so keep plugging away at it. Chevysrule has put out a pretty good listing of the major Blender tools if you want to check it out (http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/24393-The-Functions-Of-Blender-Updated). I haven't given any thought to a tutorial but maybe somewhere down the line.

@Satchmo III

yet again, your attention to detail produces the highest quality models!
looking forward to using the marine files as a base for foam templates

bravo!
CJ

ADD UPDATE...

Something old and something new. I briefly revisited my first modeling attempt with a new unfold and wanted to re-release into the wild. Mini-R2D2 added to the beginning of the thread.

ADD UPDATE...

Something old and something new. I briefly revisited my first modeling attempt with a new unfold and wanted to re-release into the wild. Mini-R2D2 added to the beginning of the thread.
That's soo cool!

Can I please request something? I would really like to see Halo Wars Marine Armor, I think its the only armor that hasn't been made in the entire Halo Franchise (excluding the Covenant).
halowarsmarineset1copy.png

halowars2_2.gif

render_infantry_1024.jpg

im going to do a Request to :| i realy want to make the halo reach fuel rod gun, and u do the bust ones i've seen.
2817441-gallery.png

2817442-gallery.png

2817443-gallery.png

2817444-gallery.png

2817445-gallery.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back