Model portfolio (Satchmo III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Satchmo, your work is amazing. So, I did the unthinkable and tried one of your work. I really like the Locust and I can tell you this is as difficult as the Master Chief Halo 4 that I finished. Let me know what you think.

7fe0ae05.jpg

yeaah, i finally found a hazop helmet for pepakura, when ever i went to a site that had one it was canceled or somthing, thanks!!

318753_494427503916545_1478730359_n.jpg
251802_494427703916525_798184448_n.jpg
396064_494427610583201_1171876626_n.jpg
426908_494427430583219_1155237379_n.jpg
]The Demon helmet by Satchmo, YOU ARE FREAKING AWSOME!!! I really enjoy the model, I HOPE YOU LIKE YOUR WORK BEING DONE BY FANS>>>KEEP THEM COMING

Hello, Satchmo III

I would like to thank you for posting the Elite Ranger files and all of the Halo weapons here on your thread. I have taken up the goal to make a full sized Elite Ranger of my very own to us at conventions. I am already hard at work on it and hope to have it done in about a year. I well start a build page when I am able too, so that I can show every one what I have accomplished. I look forward to reading more on your thread and from all of the 405th on ideas and techniques that I can us to make my Elite Ranger.

Thank You

what about the helmet from the Forward Unto Dawn Mark VI ? The same MK VI as seen in "the package" episode of Halo Legends. I would love to build that helmet!

320338_10151007595534333_1183055545_n.jpg

what about the helmet from the Forward Unto Dawn Mark VI ? The same MK VI as seen in "the package" episode of Halo Legends. I would love to build that helmet!

320338_10151007595534333_1183055545_n.jpg

I think that's actually John's Mk IV armor. If I'm not mistaken, Forward Unto Dawn takes place around the time of the fall of Harvest, so the Spartans would still be in their Mk IV's. But, yes I agree that it would be sweet to be able to have a file for that helmet!

I second that^^^

actually I think it would be fabulous if the community could make all the forward unto dawn style files, it is a great look

I second that^^^

actually I think it would be fabulous if the community could make all the forward unto dawn style files, it is a great look

Now isn't the armor seen in Forward Unto Dawn the armor taken from Halo Legends?? It looks just like it. Especially the shoulder pieces.

Now isn't the armor seen in Forward Unto Dawn the armor taken from Halo Legends?? It looks just like it. Especially the shoulder pieces.

From what I can tell, yes, it's taken directly from Halo Legends, right down to the "117" on his chest.

Can someone make the halo 4 soldier(daemon) helmet Eva foam templet friendly? I would love to make a foam version of this to wear for the halo 4 midnight release =D

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Can someone make the halo 4 soldier(daemon) helmet Eva foam templet friendly? I would love to make a foam version of this to wear for the halo 4 midnight release =D

The Demon unfold is already very foam friendly and would probably be one of the easiest helmets to learn how to unfold for foam. You only need to disconnect some of the larger pieces, turn flaps and IDs off and you are done. It would take about 10 minutes. I would do it but I still want to edit part of the mouth before I make mine.

Omg nice models but waiting patiently for the next set
Hmm the reason why your going slow is probably due to the elite minor armor set

Am I correct?

The Demon unfold is already very foam friendly and would probably be one of the easiest helmets to learn how to unfold for foam. You only need to disconnect some of the larger pieces, turn flaps and IDs off and you are done. It would take about 10 minutes. I would do it but I still want to edit part of the mouth before I make mine.
when you make your edit to the solider (demon) Helmet, what are you planning on doing to it. I was just wondering cuz I'm debating to making a second Solider(demon) Helmet, but slightly wider...

when you make your edit to the solider (demon) Helmet, what are you planning on doing to it. I was just wondering cuz I'm debating to making a second Solider(demon) Helmet, but slightly wider...

I'm just fixing the part around the corner of the mouth-chin.

Hey satch, love the concept helmets! really like the idea of bringing something to life that didn't make it into the game. That being said have you seen this Reach concept helmet?

1308365104413.jpg
?

Anyways just an idea, i would totally build this if you made a model of it.

I'd love to see this also. There is another type of helm similar to this one. It's a mixed model posted here on DeviantART --> http://sttheo.deviantart.com/ This person has some awesome art work that you could use to fill in some of the blanks.:cool ( I talked to once about doing a build off some of his work and he said he'd love to see someone wearing his art.)

And as always awesome work on you're files Satchmo-III. I love you're work. :D

Has anyone actually made one of these yet?
Reach_bicep_elite_ranger__Satc.jpg

I tried searching and googling for it, and the only results are this thread (and only page 1 where Satchmo himself mentions it) and the sites that are hosting the pdo file.

Here, I made one:
Satchmorangerbicep.jpg

It's a very difficult piece to pep, I think it may partly be the way I did the unfold (sorry Satchmo, I had to try unfolding it my own way), but it's also partly the way some of the pieces come together. If I made a second one it would come out 10x nicer now that I know where the problem areas are. It would also be a good idea to make some reinforcement struts for this piece due to the difficulties with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back