A project actually for ME! (pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I had to start sanding eventually, I hate sanding but it's got to be done.

Here the helm has been glassed, fibred and had a skin of Rondo. Fist base layer of Bondo added and sanded back.

new_project_wip_54_by_marshon-d3l1i0d.jpg

Two lonely days with only the 'Sand Critter' - mouse sander for company and I'm here:

new_project_wip_55_by_marshon-d3l1i3y.jpg

I think one more day with the Sand Critter, Dremel and elbow grease and it'll be ready to be fitted out with paint, electrics, visor and liner. ..... hopefully.

Major update to my suit. The helmet is externally completed! Just needs part of the 9V system fitting and lining out. I've done a tutorial on how I got to this point.

coswip90.jpg

Ooooooo, Aaaaaaah.......That is one sweet helmet. Can you give us a once around on the pic's pls. I'll bet anything the back and top are just sweet. :D

Mini minor update. The boots are made, they just need latex and paint. They're Halo 'inspired' with my own simplifications.

new_project_wip_111_by_marshon-d3nktpw.jpg

Looking forward to the next update. Thanks for all tutorials I find them all quite helpful.

I realise that it has been a long time since there were any updates here, but due to health issues work has been painful and slow. The armour is now virtually completed so I have some more bits to post, however and in the meantime here's a little bit of fun we had with Mandy yesterday.
Once it's all complete financial constraints mean that it will be up for sale - Helmet, armour and the rail gun.

mandy_halo_warrior_10_by_marshon-d4ejxng.jpg

wtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtf tooo insane! 100% amazed.
Great job, and i may use your WIP for the chest for help on my suits, its a great piece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back