Dumb noob question

Status
Not open for further replies.

marshon

I know this must have been answered before but I've checked the stickys and done a basic search so ........

How do you get a thread transferred to the Elite section?
Is it by the site mods, or do members request it? Just wanted to know the system really since a bunch of members have posted on one of my threads to be put in, but I don't know how this occurs.

Also how many posts does it take to no longer be a noob and be able to post in other sections.

Just wondering ......

if a Mod sees your work and thinks its worthy of being in the Elite section, he/she will move it there (which in your case, your AR looks SWEET and I'd put it there if I was a mod)!!! If your thread gets moved there, chances are that you will get upgraded to Infantryman status too. Its usually a set number of decent posts (not just spam) but that number keeps changing. I guess you could request a mod to look at your work and see if its worthy??

The MOD has to move a thread, It will help if people bring it to the MOD attention. And well over 100 post to the center of a tootsierole pop, I mean to Infantryman.;)

OK....Hold the PRESS. What do you mean trying to pass you're self of as a NOOB. You're Dev. art page is just out of this world. My hats off to you sir.

yes, the moderator(s) has to move it for you. i can see it happening too, otherwise the moderator(s) will just get jealous and try to bury it in the forums, lol.

What do you mean trying to pass you're self of as a NOOB. You're Dev. art page is just out of this world. My hats off to you sir.

Well thank you kind sir, but on here with only around 25 posts I am, according to Adam, a 'Noob'. I don't mind that at all, making prosthetics and painting nekkid girlies was a wonderful way to make a living. However now that I am out of work I thought I'd better get my finger out and do some proper projects ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back