Ultimate Ironman Pep's (Now Unfolding)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done an unfold on the biceps and added them to the same folder. I also re-uploaded the shoulder unfold that I did, so all parts are now available in A4 and Letter settings.

Can someone give Ben Streeper somekind of award Please?

This guys does it all 3d model, costumes, props, tutorials etc and never stops with helping everyone with things.

I'm sorry had to say it. lol

can someone please reupload the chest file? the link was deleted. tnx in advance

If you mean the unfolded chest file, it will need to be redone. Nintendude has decided for personal reasons to remove all the files he has done from online access.

P.S. Thighs are now up.

If you mean the unfolded chest file, it will need to be redone. Nintendude has decided for personal reasons to remove all the files he has done from online access.

P.S. Thighs are now up.

thanks for the heads up. so will there be any chance that it will be released by other unfolders again?

thanks for the heads up. so will there be any chance that it will be released by other unfolders again?

Yep I'm planning on doing the entire suit myself. I'm just working through the arms and legs first because this is the first unfolds I've done that I have then made available, so I'm still something of a rookie at this stuff. :p

Hi i´m new here and this is the first thread than i saw i unfold the helmet and chest if any wants send me a mesage or tell me how upload the files i´m new unfolding files too well thanks sorry for my english

Could anyone see about possibly seperating the two bicep pieces that are merged? That seems to be the only file I see an issue with trying to pep.

Cool! I am also lost about location of peps. Ill check 4. Helmet unable to be downloaded *copyright laws etc* I blame SOPA/PEPA whatever they are *shakes fist*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back