[Help!]: Papercraft or Pepakura Judge Dredd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkane

Hi. I'm new to the world of Pepakura but just found myself balls deep into and really enjoy it so far. I'm in the middle of making a Judge Dredd Costume and found some very good Pep files. Though i'm still looking for one (if it exists) I'm specifically looking for the 'Wings' that go over the right shoulder around the Eagle (to clarify i'm making the Movie version from 1994 NOT the comic book). If anyone has one or is up to the challenge of making it, i would very much appreciate it! I apologize if i'm in the wrong section to post requests but am making one none the less!

I plan on using the same Nintendude eagle files also. I however am only going to use the top portion. The feather part i plan on scratch building with thin foam sheet. My plan is to mix halo armor with gudge dredd features and helmet.

Do not necro threads.

You do know you can search 4shared, right? You can get a helmet and shoulder there. You can find the Lawgiver on tamasoft's gallery. You can also find dung0beetle's file thread here on the 405th, he has two Dredd helmets in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back