Metroid: Samus helmet pep file?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weslicon

Jr Member
Good day everyone! Now I know the 405th is primarily Halo (I've seen a few Iron man things too) but I was wondering if anyone knew of any Metroid Pepakura files. I am aware that a very talented individual created one from clay, but I dont think I'd ever be able to do that! haha. So if anyone knows of any Metroid Pep files, preferably a helmet, please let me know! Thanks

you get not everything on a silver platter served. Usually you can be really happy if there is a 3D model. You have to make very much themselves. This is part of the hobby.

you get not everything on a silver platter served. Usually you can be really happy if there is a 3D model. You have to make very much themselves. This is part of the hobby.

Ya what he said. also havn't seen much samus helmets either so your lucky Ironhide had a link.

http://www.4shared.com/file/cUHFpglB/Samus.html

this was in my first post on the second page. i might have other files kicking around, but this was all i could really find when i originally searched for Metroid files a few years ago. as others have said, the search function is your friend. might have to do some digging to find something though. i know i did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back