Grunt costume for my son

Status
Not open for further replies.
that some real skill there. and a few $$$ in that

Thanks for the compliment. :)

It was actually more cost effective to build than I thought. The materials I used were, cardstock ($5), resin (about $25), model magic ($50), paint ($40), and the marbles ($2), oh and about 50 hot glue sticks ($6) and the craft foam ($7) so all told it was about $135. When you spread that out over a couple of months its not too bad. :)

This is so fantastic. You have just made my list of coolest dads ever. Of course Peter Griffon and Al Bundy are on the list too, but you shouldn't take that as a bad thing. :) Seriously though, this is the kind of memory i know your son will cherish for the rest of his life. He looks so perfect in these pics I know he is gonna be the coolest kid in school now!

wow! i wish my dad did thatn for me when i was little. but kinda hard to do when your dead ainyt it? oh well. nice job. your son looks so cute in that. my sis saw this and said (coz she lovs the living crap out of grunts) "i want to hug him until he cant breathe and his head explodes". dont worry she wont do it coz she had a lot of sugar and she is about 11 and loves anything to do with grunts. trust me, thats a complment.

Wow that may be one of the coolest kid costumes I've ever seen! Your son is so lucky to have that awesome suit. Great job, and I think I speak for us all when I say: MOAR PHOTOS.

Oh. My. Gosh.

I'd just like to take this time to thank you for making my ****ing week.

Now for the important question!
How much to rent him for photoshoots? xD jk, jk

Wow!! Great job so far! Eager to see the finished product. Are you guys going to any other conventions besides your local comic shops? I think we all want to see this little guy in his costume in person. How heavy is it on him? My son is way to little for this but he gets a kick out of watching me play with the party favor skull on. He shouts yay along with the head shots.

ths is possibly one of the best builds i have ever seen! so much detail in the grunt! you should make a little plasma pistol for him, becuase then it would be possibly even more epic! honestly cannot wait to see the finished costume.

The scale for it on your son is amazing. Too bad he'll eventually grow out of it. It's too perfect.

Now to figure out how to make his head explode into confetti...

That grunt looks so good!? I'm gonna have a kid just to build him a grunt costume.. ok maybe not..but nice job anyways! ^_^

Well thats nice of you. :) How does one go about doing that? Can anyone start a thread in there or is it invite only?
To answer your question, if the mods or admins think that a costume/prop is well enough made, etc. Your thread is moved into the elite portion of the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back