Grunt costume for my son

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha! Awesome photos!

"The Demon is here! RUN!!"

Gotta love those Grunts. The ones in Reach sure look cool, but my favorite are the Halo 3 ones for the hilarious stuff they said. :cool

my son just saw this and asked me where we could get one. I told him he had to make his own, lol. Looks great!

*POP* "YAAAAAAY!!!"

Pics looks great. Who's in the Chief outfit?

That would be your's truly! I had a great time with them. I must add that the grunt had a super heart with playing along and was cracking out funny grunt jokes.

Cheers!

Truly an awesome build sir. It is awesome that your son is interested in going to the cons with you in costume. My son just thinks I'm a dork for doing it...LOL.

haha That is just awesome. I hope you got some shots of him holding the grenades with his hands up in the air! This is the 2nd grunt costume I've ever seen and this one came out really good because of the way you created the head instead of just painting his face.

I got a good giggle from the pics! hehe Good job. :)

Thanks for all the compliments!

Here is another photo that shows more of the back.

262258_10150664762860352_546130351_19279687_4059654_n.jpg

Wow this build look amazing. I wanted to make grunt costume for my son for a while and now I see your finish costume that look sooooooooooo goooooooooood and my son said he wants one for the next Halloween. Thanks for your thread that really inspire me to start.

Wow this build look amazing. I wanted to make grunt costume for my son for a while and now I see your finish costume that look sooooooooooo goooooooooood and my son said he wants one for the next Halloween. Thanks for your thread that really inspire me to start.

Thanks Sandy.... I will try to post the files I made soon to help you start! Just keep in mind its going to be a pain for him to walk up stairs for Halo-ween, and you will need to carry the candy bag. ;)

Dang! Does that mean more work for me? Mother work never end. Thank you for your thread and your help to get me start.

Wow that is pretty rockin' man. Maybe if I start now I can make one as good as yours by the time my son is his age (he's a year and a half).
Is he going to be a jackal next year or something? With your skill I could see you come up with a pretty awesome plasma shield. maybe throw in some LED's and/or fiber optics?

P.S. Congrats on the feature from Microsoft man! you earned it :D

Aw, so cute.... I can see the family resemblance... just joking I'm sorry, that was mean. Awesome work though seriously... Can he see out of that thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back