Grunt costume for my son

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son is the proud owner of that spectacular costume! Hes 14 and grew out of it fast but its a cool piece to have!

That's awesome that your son now owns this costume, John115, but please refrain from necroposting without adding relevant information to a thread. I do see its your first post, so maybe pop up to the new recruits sticky in the new recruits forum and take a quick read up on forum etiquette.

How is my post not relevant flyinphil?

Please allow me to lay out how I saw your post:

Brand new member, first post, claiming that a costume on a thread over four years old is theirs, but adding no information aside from that.

Are you the original creator with a new forum account? Did you purchase it from the original maker?

What I would consider to be a relevant post in this situation (on a thread over 4 years old) is something along the lines of the following:

"Hey guys, my name is John115. I purchased this costume a few years back from the original creator for my son. I have made a few slight modifications [insert pictures]."

Or

"Hey guys, after a few years of down time, here's how the suit is currently looking! [instert pics].

You get the idea. Not trying to step on your toes or anything, it is a very fantastic looking costume.

John115 perhaps "relevant" is a matter of perspective. I would say more "recent" postings, as necro postings have a tendency of pushing threads further down the line that are more current and relevant to the "moment" not to say your postings isn't, but the thread is over 4 years old.....people have moved on to more current threads and current builds........Threads worthy of been kept alive are those grated "Sticky" status and used as references......

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back