WHS Red vs. Blue build (Very Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I 2nd what nessy says!

The chect piece is comming along very nicely. Details and scaleing are top notch. :)

Thanks guys. Tyler is really getting the hang of building in foam so things are coming together nicely. He cuts, I dremel, and the results are working out just right.

Man, as much as this has been said already, I wish you were my art teacher. I love art class, but I would love it even more if we made Mjolnir armor for the whole class. Not enough geeks at my school... :p

Man the slow updates are killing me. But here are a few more pics of the guys working.
Not a ton accomplished but the front of one chest piece is coming together, Caboose is rolling along on the right thigh and we got one solid coat of rondo on the inside of his helmet.

20120429_1849.jpg

20120429_1861.jpg

20120429_1862.jpg

20120429_1863.jpg

20120429_1865.jpg

20120429_1867.jpg

20120429_1869.jpg

20120429_1871.jpg

20120429_1884.jpg

20120429_1885.jpg

20120429_1889.jpg

YAY AN UPDATE!!! I got all excited when i saw you posted, and for good reason too. Im glad to see you guys still working on everything :)
The chest and helmet look really good :) its all coming together nicely :)

on a side note, did you ever finish that sliced pistol? if you did i must have missed it. :)

Keep up the great work man, glad to see you again.

YAY AN UPDATE!!! I got all excited when i saw you posted, and for good reason too. Im glad to see you guys still working on everything :)
The chest and helmet look really good :) its all coming together nicely :)

on a side note, did you ever finish that sliced pistol? if you did i must have missed it. :)

Keep up the great work man, glad to see you again.

Unfortunately the sliced M6 isn't finished yet. It was glued together nicely and then got dropped. Needless to say the glue didn't hold like I wanted. So that will be on the back burner for a while. We need to push through as much of the suits as we can before summer rolls around.

Looks awesome.
Thanks for the support as always Thorn.

Ok... (sigh) :(
Im trying to figure out how... How I've managed to miss this thread for this long!
I must refill the perscription for my brain medicine!

I have just now finished reading it in its entire glory, and gloious it is!
I am quite envious of the team atomosphere and the fun times you and your students must have when working on this project together! The quality of work that has been and still is, being produced is second to none!

Congratulations! On the excellent work that has been done!
If you could see my thumbs... You would know that they were up!
You now have yet another subscriber, awaiting the next update! :D

Cereal.

Oh oh oh, got another question I just thought of.
Are you guys still planning on making the rocket launcher?

so I totally want to see a picture of that chest sitting upside down in the box on the previous page, because it looks suuuuper clean looking. I wish i Had a teacher like you when i was in school, that would have been awesome and maybe I would have had some more direction fo rmy life initially lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back