dragoncon 2011 costumes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just wondering if anyone was going to dragoncon in atlanta this year. im probaly going in my bioshock 2 delta suit that im working on right now. gonna try to win a contest, because its definatley good enough to! but if you guys are going, what are you going as? im trying to find a group of people who will also be bioshock characters, but i wanna hear what you guys will be if you are going.

my whole family is going. i am going as carter, my wife will be kat, my son will be jun and my daughter is going as a grunt. probably going to bring blue tiger chief and snow chief as a change up one of the days.

I REALLY wish I could go to that, but once again, it's too far. :( EVERYTHING seems to be too far for me to attend. *cries*

sweet, my brother loves halo, he wants to be an odst but i think hes going to be a splicer so he can match me and my best friend, and possibly my father.

Ill be there with some friends. Couldnt get the armor finished in time so Ill be a BSG Colonial Fleet Petty Officer.

I won't be there this year but I will be going next year. My Halo Prototype suit is 50% complete and it will be ready in time for 2012.

I won't be attending either, but I think I have decided that Dcon will be my first con. (years ago decision) Dcon always looked amazing to me, I look forward to it... some day

@HaloGoddess I live in Missouri so I feel your pains. not just distance, but time from work/home when things/people rely on you frequently. One year I will go, saving up for a road trip even as I type this, and I will take a laptop with all kinds of photos of my work to show as well as wear a suit (whatever it may be when i have the money to go) gonna kinda be a once in a lifetime thing because of circumstances but your more then willing to tag along for the roadtrip to Dcon 20xx lol.

they will be Dcon number 7 or me, ill have my Reach armor with Jorge chain gun and my wife and kids will be dressing up as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back