405th Game Nights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter Spase

Anyone interested in playing some Halo Reach with other forum members, post here and/or send me a friend request. BTB mostly if I am running the party... and if someone else someone wrangles party leader from me, you may see some of those special K/D ruining customs we all cringe at.

XBL GT: Spase

If I do not have you on my friends list, I will not send you an invite... to many people to keep track of honestly.

Always check the last several posts in this thread to see if anyone is online playing.

Aw man. I can't make tonight. Or saturday.........or sunday. I'm stuck working all weekend long. :( At least I have monday and tuesday night where I will be available. :p

I will be on a little later… maybe an hour or so late . Looking forward to it

I would love to, but I got stuck working a late shift tonight. Boohoo! :(

I'll be on tonight, not sure if I'll be home to be there on time at 10pm (eastern where I'm at) but should be on within an hour of it.

If there's not a big big party for BTB, they just changed up the playlists and added a 'Premium Battle' and 'Premium Slayer' which are DLC playlists... so we could actually play on the maps we paid for...

I know I'm not a very active member, but I'll play. All I have planned for tonight is pepping armor anyway, so I have plenty of free time. I don't think I have any of you on my friends list, so I'm tekman24 on Live.

lol I was actually thinking about making one of these kinds of thread today, but you beat me to it.
That counter.. Should I be subtracting an hour from it? lol

I should be able to make it. But we'll see... Scott and I are really in the armor making mood, so we might just be making armor all night... I started the undersuits, so I'll be posting that soon maybe.

Might I also suggest, maybe edit in your post everyone's GT's. Cause everyone in the tourney has pretty much exchanged GT's, but for the fresh meat and canon fodder, we'll need GT's lol.

So theres some thunder rolling in... And a thunderstorm watch going on, I believe it said until 9 which will be an hour before the game time. Im sure my modem will be unplugged soon so just lettign you know.

I'll be on a little late.... Last minute something came up... Had to run out for a minute but I'll be back in just a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back