Halo Weapons build from scratch *PIC HEAVY*

Status
Not open for further replies.

testdrive

Jr Member
Side projects to keep things fresh while I work on my Halo Reach helmets.

This is my first time building anything from scratch, so it's been a loooong process, with plenty of mistakes...but I'm learning as I go, and I'm actually having a blast. I also love the level of control over the details when you build from scratch versus building from peps, which I've been doing all this time.

Anyway, I will post my progress as I go.

My first weapon is the M6:
P6170447.jpg

P6170448.jpg

P6170450.jpg

P6170451.jpg

P6170452.jpg

Quite ingenius how you filled the open space of the pistol like that, I actually like the way that seems to work vs other methods I've seen.

Very, very cool work my friend. Let me know how you find the duability when you've done eh?

Thanks! Your tutorial was very, VERY inspiring/amazing so I had to try my hand at it.
Also, I felt it was a cheaper alternative to very high-detailed replicas I've seen on the forum. I don't have access to fancy tools and gadgets, so this was the way to go!

Thanks everyone for your comments!

this looks awesome! i was considering doing the mag the same way when i read Marshon's tutorial. you are making excellent progress :)

Thanks for all the comments, guys!

Here's where it's at so far. I think this is all I'm going to get done on the gun today. I'm getting restless.

P6190464.jpg

The only functional part of this gun is the safety (it moves).
I'm hoping to finish building this by Tuesday so that I can start painting it on Wednesday *EXCITED*

Okay, I lied. I couldn't stop working on it.

Save for a few minor details, this beast is ready for painting. Since I won't have access to my paints until Wednesday, I'm going to go ahead and get started on my next weapon.

P6190466.jpg

P6190467.jpg

P6190468.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back