Pipinacan security helmet and multiplayer build

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey its elite this armor is awsome i haVE AN IDEA for the boots at home depot or lowes they have metal steel caps that go over ur shoes and are very solid their not that expensev i got mine from a garage sale but i figure their not more than $20 but back to y i was here to say how awsome ur armor is

Oh my god , i keep getting amazed !
It looks Really good , and thanks for the support !
Happy Buildin' !

Thanks Tino, Hope your build is going well! feel free to ask me any questions

hey its elite this armor is awsome i haVE AN IDEA for the boots at home depot or lowes they have metal steel caps that go over ur shoes and are very solid their not that expensev i got mine from a garage sale but i figure their not more than $20 but back to y i was here to say how awsome ur armor is

lol thanks elite, I made my boots that I'm going to be using from foam, but I'll check these out if I'm at lowes in the future

sean b. sword?! SO JELLY.
It all looks super amazing

isn't it? :p I can't wait to see your mark VI built, get on it girl!

Definitely the best Reach Security Ive ever seen.

thanks man! I don't think there are that many lol but still I appreciate the compliment

Your suit is turning out nice! And dammit I want that jeep! lol

thanks Arioch, and yeah, I love that jeep, just sits out in the woods, I can sorta see it from my room lol

i apologize if i missed it but... can you post the link to the security helmet?

Absolutely, I got it from this thread

http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/30414-Reach-Security-helmet-3D-model-attempt.

it's the unfold from the first page

Looks good, really like the paint job on the helmet, with the distressed look. Also like what you did with the visor. Can't wait to see more!

:coolWell folks, it's been a long crazy time, but I figured I'd drop in and show some pictures for all yall that check out the thread. I recently went to A-KON 23 in Dallas Texas, had an absolute blast, and posed for about 12 hours lol. But anyways, I'll just let yall check out the pictures!

30bpves.jpg

my duckface waiting for registration

xgifyo.jpg

ready to go, with the game face

33p8xhu.jpg

waiting for the elevator to start our journey!

1zew08l.jpg

I just happen to like how clear this picture is

7keq.jpg

and how clear this one is! lol

bjbml4.jpg

this guy loved the sword a little much

10584z4.jpg

I used to play world of warcraft, so I appreciate wow armor

30af85z.jpg

gotta love the t-bag

24fijwh.jpg

me and project killing a lad

2d0xpxz.jpg

high five for awesome!

35mkxev.jpg

wish this pic wasn't so blurry

2i9hutl.jpg

this was my typical stance I took, easy to stand this way lol

1zfioax.jpg

fought a red castle crasher

99e91v.jpg

had an epic battle with scarecrow!!!!

a1shgj.jpg

the N7 girls!

radc48.jpg

I can't ignore kids when they want a picture!

33o1c94.jpg

and again :p

6oescz.jpg

this girl's gun was MASSIVE!

29g0fi8.jpg

always stay hydrated!

ppsly.jpg

decided this was the worst place to pose in front of

2zi98q0.jpg

always clean up when you're done

5fp0rn.jpg

awesome close up ending shot!!!!

Hope you guys enjoy! let me know what you thought! Thanks Project 003 for posing with me!

i had some friends who went and they got a pic of u. I thought "hey ive seen that spartan before!!!"

i really wish i could have gone but i was too busy with school =/

hope to fight it out with u next time around haha.

Great build man! If you need any help on bondo I prefer getting a "cheese grater" makes things really easy when trying to get the right kind of smooth you want on a helmet. Ill try to send you some pictures if you dont have one or know what it looks like, but trust me, that thing works wonders when trying to get a helmet smooth.

Looks like you had alot of fun! i can't wait until next year when all my stuff is done and the local cons start up again. Did you get a reaction out of people? i've always been worried my armor is going to be out of place or not alot of people will be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back