I need some assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedWolf

I started work on my noble 6 helm this morning, however when I scaled it to fit my head a few of the pieces are bigger than the a4 piece of card. How would I fix this issue. help would be greatly appreciated :D

Cool :p Well my advice would be that you would in pepakura break the piece that's too big into small enough pieces, so they would fit on A4 paper. Personally, I haven't done it.. But I've read these forums A LOT :D Hope it helped.

I started work on my noble 6 helm this morning, however when I scaled it to fit my head a few of the pieces are bigger than the a4 piece of card. How would I fix this issue. help would be greatly appreciated :D

If you have pepakura designer, which is free if you don't mind not being able to save, you can move the pieces to the desired location. All you need to do is click and drag.

however when I scaled it to fit my head a few of the pieces are bigger than the a4 piece of card.

You can split pieces with the Join/Disjoin function. If you have one of those rare pieces that cannot be split, you'll have to print them on multiple pages and glue them together later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back