Nerdy Tattoos

Status
Not open for further replies.
view.php
MY Legendary Tattoo
n2lb1c.jpg

Now I feel that i need some Halo rings (the actual halos) and an installation 0 necklace. Including 4B so its 8 halos (one for each finger) and an installation 0.

Here is my "nerdy" tattoo. I got this done in October of 2006. I DO plan on getting another Halo themed tattoo and it will be of the emblem I have for my character. I've used the same emblem throughout every Halo game since H3.

14v6yhu.jpg

cant wait to get tats. unfortunatley some particular government made laws that restrict evrything my age group can do, including, consuming particular beverages, having images inked onto our body and the demonic torture of sending us to facilities where they fill our heads with useless jibberish that we use once or twice and set work for home complition. not fair.

OoOo.. a thread on tattoos. I have soooooo many! Ok lets start this out
Feet: Bubble and Bobble
Left Leg:
-(Lower) Portrait of Reptile, Sub-zero, Scorpion and Abe (from Abes Odyssey) Too be added: Noob, Ermac and possibly Master Chiefs helmet on knee.
-(Thigh) Master Chief fighting Kratos, goes from back of knee up past my hip.
Sides of hands 'HALO' 'ODST'
Right sleeve of Zombies...
I have several other tattoos but those are my gaming/ fancy ones :p
I'll try to post photos as soon as I can :D

I want to get a triforce, a halo ring... and maybe a lambda sometime. nothing too big for flashy, just enough to say "yes... I am a crazy awesome nerd."

I would want to have the Gears of War 3 clayton carmine tattoo that's on his right arm to remember his two brothers

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't mine getting a tatt, but I just don't have the skin for it
If I was I'd just probably get my service tag or if someone drew up a really nice cortana pin-up I'd do that

I have a Triforce with a tribal sun behind it. Its my only nerdy tattoo i have as of right now. I plan on getting a video game inspired quarter sleeve!

yeah im getting my whole left leg tattooed with movie/video game related stuff. next is going to be the lament configuration (the hellraiser cube).

Hey i have a nerdy tattoo!! Its a Star Wars tat that i came up with and drew out, just not as much detail that my artist put lol. I will show it in four parts cause its on my forearm and hard to get it all with one shot. :)
Here is the main part. Its the Rebel and Imperial signs mixed.
SWtat.jpg

Here is the emperors lightsaber
SWtat3.jpg

Mace windu's lightsaber
SWtat2.jpg

And the whole thing.
SWtat4.jpg

Yay for nerds!!

Yeah, so I'm an IRONMAN NERD! My mates keep telling me its a triangle now... ugh. I know. Love the FMA tats tho. Transmutation circles!

401275_10150713003039008_817154007_12233214_119602929_n.jpg
[/IMG]

Wow! Some of you guys have some SICK tattoos! I don't have any yet(need funds, and I have a major issue with needles). But I want to get the Triforce on my right hand, because that's where Sheik/Zelda's is, Alphonse Elric's blood seal on the back of my neck, the Metroid logo or the Galactic Federation logo, the Sheikah crest, and a really intricate version of the Hylian crest, just to name a few ^.^

I have two tats, one is only personally nerdy (since its going to be the cover of one of my books, should I ever get my but into gear and write the damn thing already).

I plan on getting two half sleeves of total nerdom, only, I don't have the funds and am constantly trying to figure out how to make it make sense. I definitely want an orange and blue portal on either shoulder/bicep/tricep area, to connect the two sleeves together. Written in the blue portal would be "This was a triumph. I'm making a note here: Huge success." and the orange one would have "I think we can put this behind us. For science. You monster." Going through the portals would be all sorts of items from other books, video games, and movies that I love and various quotes that I feel have meaning :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking a Tattoo of 'Gods Must Be Strong' from Halo 3 would be cool, but as I'm a rather tubby weakling, that's not going to happen, if the gym sorts me out then I'm there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back