Malaysian 405th members inaccesseble to 405th

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPRTNBD50

I know of 3 Malaysian members who can't access 405th- Me, Kshen and fat-hi555. We pulled our heads together for ideas so we cleaned our Internet cookies, space not needed in our Computers etc. and yet we still can't access 405th. I use 405th on my phone.
Help us!! If you get the idea that Malaysia banned 405th, think again. Gixxer and several of my friends can access it. Me, fat-hi555 and Kshen do use different internet servers from different modems.

What type of internet browser are you using? This thread I think belonged in the broken section but here works too.

Me, fat-hi555 and Kshen do use different internet servers from different modems.

Is there anything the three of you do have in common? Do your different providers all use their own cables, or do they resell capacity that they rent from a different provider?

Does it help if you make your router or modem reconnect manually, or just pull the plug for a minute and let it start back up? I have a similar issue and doing that always helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back