ODST game model with texture!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jico

Hello again 405th. I recently got the textures for the halo 3 odst helmet to work in pepakura:) It was originaly for private use only, but I figured ill post it here so you guys can use it too:D The texture makes an exelent blueprint so you know where to make the details.

So first things first. The original model had a point at the top which does not connect to the helmet and contiues up inside the helmet(the red line). This causes the helmet to warp at the sides when complete(trust me I have buildt this model about 7 times:S)

ODSTwithtexture.png

So I had to reconnect the edges to the top of the helmet. That caused the parts I reconnected to change "names" since they were rebuildt. Basicly I broke the texture at that part so it has a white line instead:p

ODSTwithtexture2.png

Here is the download link;)

I can finish unfolding the helmet with the unconnected part if you guys want the missing part of the texture. Just let me know:)

I tryed to build the helmet myself and discovered that since the fold lines is black, they are impossebile to see with the black background:p So I added a white underline so you guys can see where to fold:)

IMG_0591.jpg

Thanks for your time guys:D!

Jico

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks awesome Jico. :)

Thanks:) I'm planing to release Carmine's helmet from gears of war 1 with texture.

And for those of you who are waiting for me to finish the Reach Assault helmet, please be patient with me:p I'm going to get back to work ASAP^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back