Skirmisher costume

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks awesome so far.

I was about to ask how you intend to wear the head, and then I saw your post with the same question, lol. Would it bea wearable as a mask, with you face looking through the mouth?

I love the hands! Did you do the BFX alien hand with the paper towel and what not, or did you do something else? :3 I must know XD

Just cardboard and hot glue haha And here is an update!!!
002-1.jpg
001-2.jpg

Man, that is looking sweet. How are you planning on doing the head fathers? Attached to the mask, or a whole other back piece you'll attach?

Great work. You'll just have to get used to hunching and crouching to really sell the look.

Man, that is looking sweet. How are you planning on doing the head fathers? Attached to the mask, or a whole other back piece you'll attach?

Great work. You'll just have to get used to hunching and crouching to really sell the look.
Well I was just going to attach the feathers to the hat haha normally I don't plan I just go with it!

Well I was just going to attach the feathers to the hat haha normally I don't plan I just go with it!

I think that would work well. They'd stick out far enough to cover your head at the sides. I think I'd attach some sort of plate to the straps at the back just to cover the back of your head, but I guess depending on how the feathers work out you might not need to.

I think that would work well. They'd stick out far enough to cover your head at the sides. I think I'd attach some sort of plate to the straps at the back just to cover the back of your head, but I guess depending on how the feathers work out you might not need to.
Ok so the whole hat thing did not work out so I just took off the hat would you happen to have any ideas this thing is pretty top heavy so it leans haha oh well i was kinda of thinking something like this http://cgi.ebay.com/Umpire-Catchers...ultDomain_0&hash=item35b42429df#ht_500wt_1202

The straps seem like they would work well with attaching. Your best bet would to be balance out the weight the best you can. Anyway you hide something under the feathers to help with the weight?

Ok so I am out of the paint I need for the feathers and I don't get paid till Friday next week so I will just show you all What I had to leave in FL cuz I'm here in UT till end of October -__-
114.jpg

113.jpg

112.jpg

Can't wait till I get back to FL!

If the helmet is sagging, try running two cords from the crown of it down to the middle of your head to your shoulders, then loop it around your arms. I did that with a skullmask I did a few years back that had was front heavy, and it held it steady without too much of a hassle

OK so if anyone would like. I will trade my skirmisher mask prototype for something! So PM me if any of you guys are interested/ note this is the one in the pics!!! I added some cardboard on the back for feathers.

This is actually the similar the rosetta stone guideline guiding that Rosetta Stone French computer software because doing so permits you the risk to be able to focus on native Italian speakers a similar method you hearing radio the rosetta stone as well as television everyday. Even so, you’ll be able to take note and also exercise engaging Italian having native Italians suitable inside conveniences with your office.Using radio and also television everyday might help somebody assimilate a brand new notion and also vocabulary. Rosetta Stone Language supplies a natural environment that will be seen as you happen to be inside Italy so it employs native Italian sound system that will go through the words or perhaps key phrases rosetta stone spanish when you relate it using the choice of three real-life stuff, strategies, as well as steps pictures.

what? hey, can we get a mod here to ban this bot?

dang this looks fantastic =D love it man, keep up the fantastic work and really, really can't wait to see more work =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back