My Lancer paintball gun is in a new Contest. Vote for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSloan76

Hey everyone.

The Lancer "shell" I made for my Tippmann A5 paintball gun is in a new contest on Facebook: Tippmann Sports - Marker Photo Contest | Facebook

Voting starts today: June 27 and goes thru June 30. You can vote once per day so if you would like to see me win, then please come back to vote for me each day.

The Lancer A5 took a lot of time and money to create. It would be really nice if it could pay me back this way. The prize is a new Tippmann X7 Phenom, which is an amazing gun. Plus, I can start a new project to make a shell for that! Maybe Reach AR? Retro Lancer?

Anyway. I would very much appreciate it if you guys could vote for me (each day).

HOW TO VOTE:
Follow the link, hit "Vote Now," then skip to page 4, you should see my gun there.
When you click "Like this" It will ask for your email address, then it will want to verify it (so people don't cheat). Other than that, I don't know what they want with you email address. I understand if you don't want to do that though.
Tippmann Sports - Marker Photo Contest | Facebook

EDIT: The system is a bit wonky. You have to "LIKE" the page in order for the voting to become available. Then after you get your confirmation email you have to GO BACK AND VOTE AGAIN FOR IT TO TAKE.

Thanks,
Sloan

Here's the picture that I entered:

Last edited by a moderator:
OK THE VOTING IS KIND OF MESSED UP. HERE'S the SOLUTION:

Like the first page.
Click "Vote Now"
Find my gun (PAGE 4)
Click "LIKE THIS"
Enter your email address.
If you don't get the verification email immediately, then go back and "LIKE THIS" on my gun again. Enter your email address AGAIN, then you should get the email quickly.
Click the "VERIFY" link in the email, Then "LIKE THIS" on my gun AGAIN, then enter your email address AGAIN! Then it should say: "THANKS FOR VOTING" -and the vote will be tallied immediately.

Sorry about this inconvenience. I'm sitting with 6 votes right now, and other, crappy photos (if I may say so), are way ahead.

If you can please vote for me, and you can vote once each day, so come back and do it again. It ends this Thursday.

Thanks,
Sloan

Many thanks for the sig mention.

Just a heads up, Sloan's lancer has been moved to the 5th page.

EDIT: Good the see the top 3 teeth are on the right way this time. ;)

We cant have 2 people on 405th trying to win. How am i supposed to choose between a lancer, and a 50. cal both expertly done!?
Wait, facebook is for lonely people....... im just gonna not vote.

This has got my vote! Much more interesting than anything else up there.
Hey, I think I saw a BR55 up there! not that good looking, but still awesome.

We cant have 2 people on 405th trying to win. How am i supposed to choose between a lancer, and a 50. cal both expertly done!?

Or, you know, you could take the logical route and vote for one of them on a given day, and then vote for the other on the next day, and then back again, so both 405th entrants get votes since they're both great entries. Or you could just bash any Facebook users on the 405th and make your opinion (and post, for that matter) completely worthless since you're implying you don't even have a Facebook account to vote with in the first place.

I just saw this one. Thankfully the voting just narrows it down for Tippmann to pick a top 10, and then they will pick the best. I have no doubt that he, and most likely myself will be in the top 10. The voting just sets us apart from the rest of the guns.

Or, you know, you could take the logical route and vote for one of them on a given day, and then vote for the other on the next day, and then back again, so both 405th entrants get votes since they're both great entries. Or you could just bash any Facebook users on the 405th and make your opinion (and post, for that matter) completely worthless since you're implying you don't even have a Facebook account to vote with in the first place.

This.

I'm voting right now, but the FB bashing isn't necessary. I found at least 10 friends I thought were long gone and we now have the chance to talk since on of them is in Texas and the other is in Wisconsin. If it was for lonely people, you wouldn't have friends or family members on there. I use FB to stay in touch with family and friends I normally have a tough time either calling or visiting due to the distance we live apart, and I'm not raising my cell phone bill either. Kind of stupid to say imo.

Hey guys, thanks for the votes. The voting ends tomorrow night. I've slipped from 3rd place to 6th place. I only need to make the top 10. If you've voted already, it's very easy to vote again. If you can, please help me get back up there, so I don't get ousted.

Thanks!
Sloan

Made a Facebook to vote for the two 405thers in this thing. You guys both made wonderful guns and I hope both of you get in the top 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back