Full size Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys and gals, another update. I finished the second leg. Now I have a completed torso/head, and two legs. I'll move onto thigh pieces here shortly.

Photo_D4473C4E-2E52-FE07-0D2E-29E3B7B2DD0B.jpg

Looking good. This should be a interesting build to watch. Keep us posted, I'd love to see how this turns out.

Wow, how much time did it take you?
I think MissingSpartan7 made them... search that
It has taken me about two weeks to build. I got the files from the 405th pep bundle. I'll start working on the next leg tomorrow.:D
if they're from the pep package, they're not mine
they might beling to benstreeper but i'm not sure on this

otherwise, amazing build is amazing!
wish i had the time to build my own files...

CJ
BTW, my files are here:
http://www.4shared.com/folder/_8O_MUjP/arbiter_full_scale.html

if they're from the pep package, they're not mine
they might beling to benstreeper but i'm not sure on this

otherwise, amazing build is amazing!
wish i had the time to build my own files...

CJ
BTW, my files are here:
http://www.4shared.com/folder/_8O_MUjP/arbiter_full_scale.html

You are right. I do apologize. I got the legs at least from the bundle pack. I cannot remember where I got the torso and the head, but I know it was at least from the 405th. :D I thank whoever had the time to make all the files I am using.

Ok, I went too far and got over excited. I built these two legs only to find out that they do NOT connect to the torso like I had hoped. I have to therefore go back and start anew. Thankfully, MissingSpartan7 posted some files that DO connect, so I will gladly use those instead. Pictures soon.

aww man. that must suck. what are you doin with the old model, just throwin it away. wait thats just a dumb question. anyway, could you give me these files cuz this might make a great kinda smaller scale model for the zealot forums.

aww man. that must suck. what are you doin with the old model, just throwin it away. wait thats just a dumb question. anyway, could you give me these files cuz this might make a great kinda smaller scale model for the zealot forums.

I will probably end up throwing them away. I'm not entirely sure though. There are files posted on this thread, and that link works. The other files are in the 405th pep bundle.

So, I managed to get a little progress on the new leg before the fourth fully kicked into full swing. We do things later here at my house. So, anywho, onto the picture!

Photo_13064D12-8E44-FB0D-4885-2F99EFDD6206.jpg

Its enough to see that this leg will fit correctly. Now to build the rest of it.

I will probably end up throwing them away. I'm not entirely sure though.

wow, hate to see so much effort go to waste, especially on a build like this
hope my files haven't made you change you mind too much
yeah, occasionally you start building something and THEN you find a better file, but that happens even to the best of us

anyway, hope to see this continue into something amazing
CJ

wow, hate to see so much effort go to waste, especially on a build like this
hope my files haven't made you change you mind too much
yeah, occasionally you start building something and THEN you find a better file, but that happens even to the best of us

anyway, hope to see this continue into something amazing
CJ

Actually, I started with your files, and then tried to combine them with someone else's. That combination didnt work out too well. This time, I'm just sticking with your files, and they are doing everything I need. Thank you for making them. :D

any plans on stilts? or is it not a wearable one?

oh, and how are the unfolds? are they easy enough?
'cos i never got around to building them myself

CJ

any plans on stilts? or is it not a wearable one?

oh, and how are the unfolds? are they easy enough?
'cos i never got around to building them myself

CJ

The paper models are too restrictive for me to actually have any good use for them. If anyone is in the Oregon area, I'll gladly just give them away.

The unfolds are actually working out quite nicely. I had a little trouble, but I'm hoping to overcome that obstacle when I get to it.

If anyone is in the Oregon area, I'll gladly just give them away.
Im in Oregon :D Dude you could possibly just fiberglass the pieces from the inside somehow and then do some type of mold and cast with a flexible rubber so that it wouldn't restrict your movement?? Just an idea. Not all pieces have to be stiff/rigid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back